Chapter 14-Roman

On your knees." I say and she holds my gaze while she obeys me. I'm facing her on my own knees, and she starts trailing kisses down my abs to the waistband of my pants. I feel her fingers hook into it, and pull my pants down. I make quick work of removing them entirely. Not breaking eye contact, she grabs my dick with her tiny hand and runs her tongue up my shaft. I break eye contact and throw my head back when she licks the precum off my tip. I pull her hair back and twist it into my fist as she takes more of me in. Fuck her mouth feels good, I have to hold myself back from grabbing both sides of her head and fucking her mouth the way I want to.
She starts bobbing her head up and down my shaft while her hand follows, sucking my dick like a fucking pro. It doesn't take long before I lose control and my hips buck, making her choke on my dick while it hits the back of her throat.
"Touch yourself while you suck my cock, baby" I tell her and I watch her hand go to her pussy. She starts moaning, only adding to the pleasure she's giving me. I grab her head to hold it in place and start thrusting into her mouth, deeper and harder. It doesn't take much until I feel my balls tightening and know it'll only be a few more strokes until I bust.
"Fuck, Amara. I'm coming" I groan as I shoot my load right down her throat, while she moans wildly on my dick having found her own release. I swear I see stars as strings of cum shoot into her mouth. I'm breathing heavily as I look down at her. She's the most beautiful sight I've ever seen, her swollen lips are pouted, her cheeks red and her black hair is all over the place. I can see her eyelids fluttering, and know she's tired. I bring her up to me and kiss her roughly, running my hands all over her body. I pull away and stand up, trying to pull the covers down. She realizes what I'm doing and moves out of the way. I slide into the bed, and pull her into my arms. She rests her head on my chest and I kiss her forehead.
It's not long before I hear her heartbeat and breathing even out. I could get up and go back to my room, but I'm completely content with her in my arms. I stay awake, thinking about our conversation from earlier. She's a lot sadder than she lets the world see, I hung onto every word she had to say. I wanted to know everything about her, but it didn't escape me that I talked about my mom to her. I've only opened up to a few people about her death and I felt completely comfortable talking to her. I definitely want to keep talking to her. I'm so lost in my thoughts, I don't even notice when sleep overtakes me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up with a head on my chest and a thigh in between my legs. It took me a minute before I realized I fell asleep in Amara's room. I look down at her, she's snoring lightly, her black hair splayed out behind her, and I feel something wet. I'm confused for a minute before I realize she drooled all over my chest and I hold in a laugh so I don't wake her up. She's fucking cute. If I know women at all, she'll be embarrassed about that when she wakes up, but I don't really mind it.
I blink away the sleep and look around the room. The sun was just starting to peek into the sky, not yet risen and her room was just barely illuminated. I would guess it's around 6:30 am, meaning I should be getting up. I could just lay here in bed with her for a little bit longer, but I remember I scheduled a meeting with one of the neighboring territory's Alpha at 7:00.
I gently start to untangle her body from mine, trying not to wake her. I grab my sweatpants and throw them on quietly. I look at her bathroom and wonder if I should shower here, I don't want her to think I just left her. Feeling a little awkward, I decided against it. She'll need to be in my office at 8:15 to get her training schedule anyways, so I'll see her then.
I head back to my room to shower, I reek of her. Not that I mind, but I don't exactly need Seth sniffing his sister out on me in front of another Alpha. I smirk at the thought, payback is a bitch. He never felt the need to hide the fact that he was boning my baby sister so I'll make sure to pay it back tenfold.
After I've showered and thrown on my gray Chino pants and a white button up, I go down to my office. Alpha Jasper should be here any minute. He reached out to me regarding an increase in rogue attacks, asking for help on the matter. I have no problem sending some warriors over, but I wanted to discuss us becoming allies. At this point, the Ivory Moon pack has no allies, and we really don't need any but this isn't the first time he's reached out asking for help. He's a younger Alpha at only 17. His father was killed in a rogue attack a couple months ago, and the poor kid is struggling with his Alpha duties. A second later, I hear a knock at the door
"Enter" I say

Aston comes in with Alpha Jasper and I stand up to shake his hand. We discuss a few mundane things before getting down to business. Just before we start to wrap it up, Seth barges in my office door, rage in his eyes. Ah well shit, he must have visited Amara this morning. When he realizes he just barged in on what probably appears to be an important meeting, he pales. I sit back in my seat with my arms crossed and give him a smug smile.
"Can I help you, Seth?" I say, not even bothering to hide my amusement
He hesitates before he takes a breath "No, Alpha. Sorry to disturb you" he says and exits my office. Thoroughly amused, I return my attention to the meeting.

Amara

My phone alarm goes off, and I reach over to my nightstand, turning it off and groaning. I inhale deeply, snuggling into the pillow I grabbed when I felt Roman get out of bed. His scent was still heavy in the room and I'm sure it smelled of sex. I let myself have just a couple more moments of serenity before I get out of bed. I spot Nisha on his cat tree, fast asleep and go to fill up his bowl before I get ready.
I decide against taking a shower, knowing I would need one after I was done with training and just wash my face and brush my teeth. I feel giddy knowing I had to report to Roman's office. I didn't expect him to sleep in my room, I figured he would hang around for a few minutes and then go back to his own room. I'm glad he stayed, If I'm being honest, it was the best sleep I've ever had. I'm just walking out of the bathroom, going to say goodbye to Nisha when Seth lets himself in.
"Hey sis, just wanted to see if you nee-" he cuts himself off with a gag "it reeks in here! Gross. Goddess, warn me next time." he comes up and sniffs my hair "You reek of my Alpha!"
"If you knew how to knock you would have been warned!" I say, cracking up at the misery on his face
"Amara, what are you doing?" he says, suddenly serious
"What do you mean?" I say, confused.
"The Alpha, you don't have any feelings for him right? The man refuses to settle down. He's 26 and won't take a chosen mate, he only wants his fated. I know you can do what you want, and I won't give you shit for it but I don't want to see you get hurt."
"I've only known the guy for 3 days, I don't know if I have feelings or not. Besides, it was purely physical. I guard my heart, you know that." I tell him, but my giddy mood is definitely gone. I wasn't even thinking about us deciding on being chosen mates, I was just content to be around him. That's the annoying part of having someone meant for you, getting into a relationship of any kind would almost always have an end.
"I know...just be careful, ok? I've never seen him mess around with pack members before but he's kind of a man whore"
"OK, OK. Enough. I'll meet you downstairs once I get my training schedule" I say waving him off. My heart feels heavy now, but we're both adults and if he decides to pursue me again I will talk boundaries with him. I sit down on my bed and hug the pillow, calming myself with his scent. After a few minutes, I get up and head downstairs to the Alpha's office to get my training schedule.