"a person who doesn't have a boyfriend, just shut up"

"I have a boyfriend, my boyfriend is Ford"

Ford, who had been laughing at their silly conversation, was stunned.

"Is that true?, Ford?", asked Mark in a dark voice.

"no, I don't know. You two stop involving me in all your problems, I told you I'm neutral, I won't support for anyone!", Ford said firmly.

But the words WILL NOT CHOOSE ANYONE were swallowed back down his throat when Mark suddenly brought his face closer.

"Really?", asked Mark

Instantly, the tiny body that had been standing upright in defense of itself shrank like a cracker doused in water.

"ai Mark, you're cheating you're using your good looks to threaten and tease Ford!", again Prom didn't accept.

"In the game between us, what we need is luck and merit"

"I have a lucky charm, and I'm also handsome", Prom started promoting himself.

"I don't have a lucky charm, but I'm lucky that Ford chose me, and I'm also very handsome, accomplished, and of course have many fans"

I thought Prom was the most narcissistic person I've ever met, apparently Mark is more narcissistic than him

But wait a minute...I thought I heard the word choose in Mark's long sentence

"Ford, did you choose Mark?", I asked.

Ford's eyes widened

Prom looks shocked, while Mark smiles

Honestly, Mark's smile looked mysterious, I was suddenly curious about what happened between him and Ford.

"I...i"

"Ford, is that true, you chose him over me?", asked Prom.

"Of course, Ford chose me," said Mark.

"You two never stop fighting, are you two replacing Satang and Winny, should I match you up?"

"I don't want to date a parrot"

"I'm not interested in dogs either"

"I have goosebumps with you two," Ford muttered.

"If you have goosebumps, answer my question, will you choose Mark or Prom?", I asked.

Both of Ford's cheeks reddened, he looked at one of the two....

I understand

"Noisy, I'm hungry!", Ford shouted before walking away from us, which made the two people who were arguing earlier run to catch up with him.

"Fourth, let's hurry up," said Gemini.

"khrub"

I took Gemini's hand and walked beside him.

This lunch should I eat something that Gemini likes?

To Be Continued