16

Atlanta,GA
Omniscient

The two sat in the hospital bed with not much to say. Paris wasn't keeping karter baby, he was bad news and so was everything that comes with him. She even regret being so intoxicated that her body chose him. But one part of her felt guilty, guilty that he lost his brother, guilty that he was alone in this world.

"What you thinking about pretty?" He said rubbing her belly, making her eyes follow his hand . She felt moving and little Taps. She was so outside her body and not in reality she didn't realize she was growing  a human in her belly this whole time. Too depressed about her brother and family.

The kicks made her heart feel warm, her family was just as worse as karter who was she to judge him?

"Why were they together?" She mumbled thinking of Kobe and Chloe. Kobe was pretending to be in love with her or care for her in a Affection way just be with Chloe when he died. He left her bed to go creep with her cousin. But it was okay because she was using him to distract her from karter. I guess neither wanted eachother but enjoyed the comfort.

"That's a question only they can answer but they both not here too" he said squeezing her stomach tighter speaking on his brother.

"Are you okay karter ?" She put her hand on top of his to let him know he could be honest. In this moment he felt like someone. He felt like someone caring and feeling his child move every time he does gave him hope.

"I don't know what I'm do without him, he was the only person who knew me, only person that watch me cry but never said anything, always shouted the loudest for me and if I broke down he would break himself just to build me up again. Paris I need Kobe more than he ever needed me" she turnt her head to see tears sliding down his face. This moment was crazy for her because she never really seen him cry.

"You see how I felt" she chuckled before continuing her sentence. "The only difference is I was Kobe to Jeremy, he probably needed me more than I needed him but I would rather have him. This a selfish thing to say but karma don't skip no one, your brother gone, kamari brother gone and my brother gone. Seem like we all got punished. But I wouldn't let you go through it alone because Kobe was there the nights I cried and I'm sure he knew you were Involved" she felt bad but he was still her brother killer at the end of the day.

"I'm sorry about that , Jeremy was going eventually get us all killed. I didn't know any better, I never knew what love or loyalty was but that's your blood I can't bash em but you wouldn't be here right now or me or our soon to be child" he said honestly. Jeremy was a greedy human not knowing he was going to be the cause of everyone death.

" would you like to keep the baby or do adoption?" She asked curious on their next step in life.

" I want the baby , please lets keep the baby because if I lose this child then I'm leaving earth. I don't have nothing , I don't even know my real fucking name. my life been a shitty blur so please keep this baby, I will make life more easier for you" he said telling the honest truth.

He would provide  paris with the life just like Charlie's has but her being so young was the only thing scaring her.

" let me think on it plea- don't think on shit. I'm not trying to guilt trip you and this is your child as well but if you don't want the baby give them to me because I still have a say so" she nodded her head listening laying her head on his shoulder thinking about life right now and  how everything is going bad.

"What we going to do karter?" She said in a whisper voice before closing her eyes.

" I don't know baby"he said back staring at the wall thinking of Kobe. His heart was broken and it ached a little bit more knowing a teenager girl had to go through this and he was the blame for that and now she's  pregnant with his baby.

"Play the clip back" Kamari watch as Kobe & Chloe pulled in to the Waffle House with a car turning in with them. Soon as Chloe opened her door shots were fired. He could see Kobe hoping out trying to shoot while holding his stomach, indicating he has been shot. He died right in front of the door trying run and Chloe died in the passenger seat.

"Stop right there for me" kamari told one of his workers as he had a smirk on his face. " well if it's not Ron son trying get his lick back" he laughed knowing he was just as dumb as his daddy. He was disappointed because he taught Kobe better than this, he always told them to stay on their toes and pay attention if someone are following you. Kamari was going kill the whole family blood line including Aaron family as well.

"Call him up for me, let me speak to him" his worker type Ron son name and number  up on the track phone so it won't be traced before passing the phone to kamari when they heard Ron son speak.

"Wassup man, how you been ?" Kamari asked sounding too calm that it gives anyone shivers.

"Who is this ?" Ron son said back not trying to sound faze. But kamari could hear it in his voice that he was.

"Cut the bullshit ryan, I know what you did , I see the car I gifted your dumb ass with and you thought I was going let this slide ? That was MY FUCKING DAUGHTER IN THAT CA- look man I ain't know" Ryan said breaking character and cutting kamari off sounding fearful.

"It's too late, you should've never did that shit sloppy but you won't never be able to do it again. first mother fucker who blood I'm using to draw your name is your mothers then it's your pregnant baby momma, then your sister but bitch just know I'm get you last because I'm do you the worse." And after that kamari hung up the phone not letting Ryan defend himself at all.

A/N: Ron is the man kamari killed who was his best friend when he tried to hit on Charlie while she was pregnant.