After assuring it was locked, Min Hyerin looked around the room -- taking note of the fact that it was a bedroom. The girl pursed her lips, feeling slightly uncomfortable as she wandered over to the bed; sitting down at the edge before running her fingers through her hair.

The faint sound of 'champagne problems' by Taylor swift filled her ears as she huffed out a small laugh, finding it funny they'd play such a song at a party full of drunks.

"Hello?" An unfamiliar voice spoke from behind her, causing her to jump up from the bed in surprise -- spinning around to meet the eyes of a tall boy; black hair styled to expose his forehead as he watched her movements with furrowed eyebrows.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." He apologized, bowing out of respect towards the anxious girl. Hyerin took small breaths, watching the boy carefully as she slowly nodded her head.

"It's alright. I'm sorry, had I known someone else was in here, I would've never gone in here." She muttered, to which he shook his head and shrugged.

"Hm? No need to apologize, I get it. I was just in the bathroom that's connected to here. Originally, I came in here to escape the party for a bit.. it was getting too overwhelming." The boy mumbled, crossing his arms over his chest.

"You're welcome to stay, it's okay. I'll stay away from you if it makes you uncomfortable." The boy offered, watching as she nodded her head slowly and sat herself down on the edge of the bed once again; her body facing in his direction as at no point was she to let her guard down.

Especially with a man who she knew nothing about. It was quite risky for her to even continue staying in the same room as he did -- but she found it better than getting shoved around by bustling crowds, or approached by a bunch of creeps who didn't know how to take a hint.

Hyerin watched as the boy seated himself on the carpeted floor of the bedroom, back pressed against the wall as he rested his arms over his knees.

"What brings you in here?" He questioned, attempting to start a conversation between the two of them to ease the awkwardness lingering in the air.

Hyerin stared at him for a moment, unsure of whether or not to trust him. After a brief moment, she gave in -- leaning back into the bed as she kept her gaze on him.

"My best friend ditched me, and I don't know anyone here other than her. Therefore, I was just trying to find somewhere to hide out and be alone." She explained, pressing her lips together in a thin line as the boy nodded in understanding.

"Ahh, okay. I understand that.. but, if you didn't know anyone else here, why did you come? I mean that in the nicest way possible, by the way." He asked, adjusting his hair slightly.

"Because, my friend promised she wouldn't leave my side. That, and I owed her a favor. She made me come with her because she doesn't have a car, and needed me to drive her here. Trust me, if I had a choice, I'd be home right now. I feel severely uncomfortable here." Hyerin retorted, picking at the skin around her nails.

"I'm sorry, but I feel like someone who truly respected you wouldn't make you go somewhere you're uncomfortable with. Or, maybe that's just how my friend group is." The boy raised a brow, shrugging his shoulders as he watched her pause, smiling sadly as she waved it off.

"Huh? Oh, no.. Mijin.. Mijin is great. She respects me, I know she does." The girl nodded her head along to her own words -- reluctancy evident in her tone as he tilted his head.