𝐀𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐄:: Jealousy

The atmosphere on set was tense as (y/n) prepared for her upcoming scene—a passionate kissing scene with a male co-star

The atmosphere on set was tense as (y/n) prepared for her upcoming scene—a passionate kissing scene with a male co-star. It was a crucial moment in the movie, a pivotal point in the story that demanded an authentic display of love and desire. But for Aqua, her boyfriend, the thought of her intimately embracing another man was unbearable.

As (y/n) stood before the mirror, adjusting her attire and brushing her fingers through her hair, she couldn't help but feel a mix of excitement and apprehension.

She was a professional, committed to her craft, and understood the necessity of convincingly portraying the emotions required by the script. But she also knew the complexities that lay within Aqua's heart, the possessiveness and fear that swirled beneath his stoic exterior.

Aqua, standing in the corner of the room, watched her every move with an intensity that bordered on obsession. His eyes, usually veiled by a distant gaze, now burned with an unmistakable jealousy. His clenched fists revealed the struggle within, torn between his love for (y/n) and his deep-rooted need to protect her from any potential harm.

The director approached them, a mixture of excitement and nervousness evident in his voice. He explained the importance of the scene and the need for genuine chemistry between (y/n) and her co-star. But Aqua's jealousy surged to the forefront, and he interjected, his voice laced with a hint of desperation.

"Is it necessary for her to kiss him?" Aqua's words were measured, his eyes locked on (y/n) with a possessive intensity. "Can't we find an alternative? This scene isn't worth putting our relationship at risk."

(y/n), ever the professional, maintained her composure. She understood Aqua's concerns, but she also recognized the importance of the scene for the film's narrative. Her voice carried a calm assurance as she addressed both the director and Aqua.

"I appreciate your concerns, love, but this scene is integral to the story. It's my job as an actor to convey emotions truthfully, and that includes moments of intimacy. I promise you, Aqua, it's just acting.."

Aqua's eyes softened, his initial desperation giving way to a reluctant acceptance. He understood that (y/n) was right, that their relationship was built on trust and understanding. But the remnants of jealousy lingered, a constant battle within his heart.

As the scene approached, (y/n) and her co-star discussed the choreography and nuances of the kiss, ensuring that it would be performed with professionalism and respect. They created a safe space, free from any personal emotions that could compromise the authenticity of their on-screen connection.

Aqua, unable to fully suppress his jealousy, watched from a distance, his grip tightening on the edge of his seat. His emotions waged war within him—love, possessiveness, and an unspoken fear of losing (y/n). The intensity of his gaze was palpable, a silent plea for the scene to end quickly.

And when the director called "action," (y/n) and her co-star embraced in a passionate kiss, their bodies pressed together with rehearsed precision. The world around them faded, and for a brief moment, they became the characters they portrayed.