𝐊𝐀𝐍𝐀: Kissing Scene

Arima Kana found herself standing on the set, a mixture of nerves and disdain swirling within her

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Arima Kana found herself standing on the set, a mixture of nerves and disdain swirling within her. She couldn't believe she was about to film a kissing scene with none other than (y/n) (l/n), the actor she despised the most. Their rivalry was infamous, fueled by their shared history as child star geniuses turned low-key, unpopular actors.

The tension between them was palpable as they exchanged glances, their gazes clashing like lightning in a stormy sky. Kana could see the flicker of annoyance in (y/n)'s eyes, mirroring her own distaste for the situation.

As the director called for action, Kana's heart pounded in her chest. She had to suppress the urge to roll her eyes as the script dictated their characters' love story. How could she pretend to be infatuated with someone she disliked so intensely?

Kana took a deep breath, her eyes locked with (y/n)'s. The intensity of their recent on-screen kiss lingered in the air, serving as a catalyst for a conversation neither of them expected.

"You know," Kana began, her voice laced with a mixture of curiosity and defiance, "we've been rivals for far too long. It's exhausting, don't you think?"

(y/n) arched an eyebrow, a smirk playing at the corners of his lips. "Exhausting? Perhaps. But it's also been quite entertaining. Watching you struggle to keep up with my talent has been a guilty pleasure."

Kana's eyes narrowed, a fire kindling within her. "Is that so? Well, let me remind you that talent alone doesn't define an actor. Dedication, versatility, and the ability to captivate an audience—those are the qualities that truly matter."

A flicker of annoyance passed over (y/n)'s face, his eyes narrowing. "Oh, please. You can't deny that my performances have always been met with critical acclaim. The critics adore me, while they struggle to even remember your name."

Kana smirked, her gaze unwavering. "Ah, the critics. So easily swayed by trends and superficiality. But true artistry goes beyond their fleeting praise. It's about leaving a lasting impact on the hearts of the audience."

Their banter continued, the sharpness of their words contrasting with the underlying respect that simmered beneath the surface. Each retort was met with a counter, as if they were engaged in a verbal dance, challenging and provoking one another.

But amidst the clash of egos, a realization began to take hold. They were more similar than they cared to admit. Both driven by a passion for their craft, both yearning for recognition, and both harboring the scars of a cutthroat industry.

Kana's voice softened, her gaze meeting (y/n)'s with a mix of curiosity and vulnerability. "Tell me, (y/n), what drives you? What fuels your desire to be the best?"

A moment of contemplation passed before (y/n) responded, his eyes searching hers. "I suppose... it's the fear of being forgotten. In a world that's constantly searching for the next big thing, I want to leave a lasting impression. I want to be remembered."

𝐑𝐄𝐍'𝐆𝐄𝐍 || oshi no ko oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें