Unknown:
I TRUSTED YOU BITCH AND YOU DEADASS PLAYED WITH MY HEARTTT

Random hot dude I messaged:
?

Unknown:
DO NOT FUCKING QUESTION MARK ON ME

Unknown:
I literally knew you were a damn catfish

Random hot dude I messaged:
Oh, I see.

Unknown:
THE AUDACITY OF THIS BITCH

Unknown:
HOW DARE YOUU USE SOMEONE ELSE'S PICTURE AND CLAIM TO BE THAT PERSON

Unknown:
YOU CREEEPPP

Random hot dude I messaged:
This shorts looks good on you :)

Unknown:
Ehh??

Random hot dude I messaged:
Today's one is shorter than before.

Random hot dude I messaged:
Are you trying to tease me?:)

Jungkook quickly settled himself on the bed as he felt like a cold breeze just brushed against his whole body, giving him goosebumps. He looks around the room to check if the windows were opened or not but to surprise the boy the windows were all closed and there's no way for anyone to see him from outside.

Jungkook's heart start beating even more fast when the phone vibrates, telling the boy there was a new message for him. With his trembling hands, he grabbed the phone.

Random hot dude I messaged:
No one is spying on you :)

Random hot dude I messaged:
And I'll always make sure no one else do except me :)

Unknown:
Who are you?

Random hot dude I messaged:
Someone who will always be with you no matter where you are :)

Random hot dude I messaged:

Someone who owns you :)

Jungkook's throat dried up immediately when he read the message, now everything was getting crystal clear to him. He was texting the same person who sexually harassed him that day. The marks he left on his body were still visible on his body, everytime he sees them it makes him feel even more disgusting.

He still can't accept the fact someone just used him as a toy and he couldn't even do anything.

Jungkook wouldn't lie, even after being the son of the most famous detective he was panicking right now. Knowing the fact that this guy was somehow being able to know what he was wearing was freaking him out even more.

And what the hell did he mean by the short he is wearing now is shorter than before? Doesn't that mean this guys has been stalking him for all this time?

Taking sharp breathes Jungkook quickly blocked the contact and threw his phone on the bed, as he was staring at the device with fear in his eyes. The camera was right on his direction, Jungkook felt like someone was looking at him through it.

His hand starts become even more cold when the phone starts vibrating making the boy panic even more.

Random hot dude I messaged:
How adorable of you to think you can get yourself away just by blocking me.