ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 37

Start from the beginning

What a bunch of bullshit.

The first to arrive was James' parents.
They came like a bird that saw their eggs splatter on the ground.
They immediately blamed me and told the student counselor to suspend me.
I didn't dare to move an inch, I just kept my head low while biting my lips. Peeling the skin off of it.

After minutes of silence, someone finally knocks at the door.
"come in!" Mrs. Donna called out
the door open revealing a panicking M/n and a panting Yuri.
"Vivian!"
M/n instantly went beside me while Yuri followed behind him. He inspects my face. Mrs. Donna faked coughing.

"You must be Vivian's parents and the one who adopted him?" Mrs. Donna asks the two.
"yes, we are..." Yuri nodded.
"Sorry to inconvenience you with your work but as the call said earlier. Your son's started a fight."
Mrs. Donna announced. I clench my teeth in rage.

Why am I even here...? I didn't do anything wrong...

"Vivian started it! I have eyewitnesses! Just like they said, we were just walking to the dining hall and suddenly he came in and punched me!" James protested. His mom patted his back.
"you two have no right to call yourselves parents! Your son harassed my Dear son!" James' mother accused the two.

"Please, we can settle this peacefully with no violence. Let's hear it from both sides!" Yuri said. His eyes showed a bit of anger.
I look at M/n and Yuri who stood behind me with their hands on my shoulder.

I can't help but feel fuzzy.
"no violence?! Haven't you heard?! YOUR son punched MY son and you're saying no violence?! Why don't you tell that to your son? You faggots!"
Jame's Father argued.
"Please! Please! Settle down! As Mr...?" Mrs. Donna signaled the Two parents.

"oh, Briar," Yuri said.
"yes, as Mr. Briar said. Let's settle this peacefully. Let's hear both of their stories first!" Mrs. Donna instructed.
Both sides went quiet.
"ahem, Vivian. Your side of the story...?" Mrs. Donna nudged me to say something.
At that moment my mouth didn't function. No voice sprung out.
It was like my mouth was itchy making me want to rip my skin.

"Vivian...?" Mrs. Donna urged me to say something, anything.
"he's not saying anything because what my son said is right." Jame's mother said.
I tried to say something but that didn't work. James looked at me with the eyes of 'don't you fucking dare tell'

"Uhm..." I muttered but to no avail.
Suddenly I felt hands rubbing my back. I look behind and saw M/n and Yuri's faces filled with worries.
M/n opened his mouth and mumbled something. I heard him say.
"Just tell us" At that very moment I felt warmth inside their arms.

I don't know how that happens but whatever that warmth feeling is, I don't want it to go.
I pursed my lips. I opened my mouth and confessed
"what James said isn't true..." James's mom's face went shocked.
"Are you saying my son is a liar?" she shouted.
"I said your son's statement is not true! He was bullying me! Mumbling all kinds of insulting things towards my parents!" I shouted back.

"James, is this true? Bullying is completely unacceptable here in our school!" Mrs. Donna questioned.
"it's not! I'm telling the truth, Mrs. Donna! Have him suspended!" James was glaring at me menacingly.

James's parents demanded for me apologize and get suspended.
M/n and Yuri were silent during their argument. M/n stopped the both of them.

"let's settle this, I have a meeting coming up..." M/n said while checking his watch. I look at him confused.

"let's check the CCTV cameras alright?" M/n smiled but it was clear that he was getting impatient. James flinched at the sudden mention of the cameras.
"That's...not a bad idea. Alright, let's go to the security room. Follow me" Mrs. Donna stood up from her leather seat
And went outside the room with all of us tailing behind her.