Debbie nodded, "Yeah, I heard."

"You think you could maybe pick up the decorations and the cake and stuff like that? I'm just really busy at work," Lip of course was pushing off the responsibility. 

"Yeah, for sure."

"Sweet," Lip sighed, relieved. "Thank you, Debs. Here," He handed her the money for the items. Lip was practically handing money to everyone now that he just had a few extra bucks. Irresponsible, but so is not admitting that you've relapsed. 

Debbie shook her head, "No, Neil and I got it covered," She denied his help, "Come give me Hand?"

I watched the two of them walk to the kitchen, I sat at the dining room table, Ian ended up walking in next, "Hey," He greeted me as he sat next to me. 

"Hey," I forced a smile.

"Didn't expect to see you here."

I shrugged my shoulders, "I'm here for Debs," I told him, "I just want to get it over with and get out." 

Ian tilted his head, "You mean get away from him?" He was watching Lip take down some plates from the cabinet. 

Carl was next to walk in, sitting next to Ian, "I have to work with him," I was telling Ian, "There is no getting away from him. There's no point in being upset forever- it's easy to be mad, it's hard to forgive." 

"So, you're forgiving him for everything he's done?" Carl questioned.

"No," I was quick to reply, "I forgive him for a lot of things but not for how he hurt me."

"I think Dom wants to get back with me," Carl mentioned.

"Didn't she screw some other guy?" I questioned.

"Yeah," Carl shrugged, "She feels bad about it," Carl happened to be more forgiving than I was, "I mean, I did get circumcised for her... Least I can do is give her another chance." 

Ian furrowed his brow, "Long distance?" He asked, but Carl seemed hesitant to answer, "You gonna bag on military school?" 

Carl shrugged his shoulders, nonchalantly, "You guys need me, I do a lot around the house."

I laughed, "What do you do?" 

"Well, I bought it."

Debbie walked over to the table and put the food in the middle of it, "Dinner," She seemed proud of herself. 

I looked at the food, presented neatly. I then watched as Lip sat down and Sierra then sat down her son, Lucas next to Lip. "It looks great," She said as she then put her hand on Lucas's shoulder, "I'll get your soda, Lucas," She finished filling his plate, "Can you cut his potatoes?" She then asked Lip. 

It was obvious, Sierra was locking down Lip and pushing responsibility of her son onto Lip as if he was going to be some sort of father figure... "Uh, yeah," Lip said softly, leaning towards Lucas's plate, "Let me help you with that."

Neil looked over at Debbie, "Sierra thinks you're only with me for the money," He blurted out to Debbie.

Debbie looked over at Sierra, her eyes wide, "What?" She scoffed, "You said that?" 

"Lip doesn't think it's a good idea, either," Sierra argued. 

Lip sighed, putting down his knife, "Debs, you don't need to do this to get the DCFS off your back."

Debbie snapped her stare to Lip, "Shut up, Lip."  I wanted to just sneak out of the house, I had no idea why I thought the dinner would go smoothly without an argument or awkward stares. "What kind of choices do you think I have?" Debbie kept arguing, "You may see someone who's brain damaged, but I see someone who doesn't lie- like the other guys I've ever been with," Debbie then looked at me, "You get that, don't you, Mabel?" I avoided looking up from my plate, "He will take care of me and will make sure my baby won't ever get taken away from me." She then put her hand on Neil's shoulder, "What kind of choices do you think Neil has? Are you always gonna be there to look out for him?" She looked over at Sierra as she said this, "Cause I will, I'll cook for him, I'll do his laundry and I'll let him watch masturbate! You think he's gonna find a better deal somewhere else?"