All The Weird Feelings

Zacznij od początku

Hanni folded her arms in front of her chest, "You dragged me into the agreement you made with your father without my knowledge, you manipulated me. You acted nice to me and then sexually harassed me..." Hanni's voice trembled as she said the last words.

She took a breath, no...she would not cry in front of this cruel demon.

"I have a right to know." her tone reflected her resolve.

Minji ran a hand through her hair in frustration, "That old bastard got me engaged to Yoona without my consent, so I returned what he did to me. I called off the engagement, and he went crazy. He insisted I get married, or he'd take everything away from me."

Minji scoffed.

"He gave me time to find a wife, but she had to meet his criteria.
Someone with the heart of an angel, decent speech and behavior, someone with a clean background."

She glanced at Hanni, "Someone like you." she said in a mocking tone.

"Are there no such criteria among the women you've been with?"

Minji stared at Hanni like she was two-headed.

"Are you ignorant or stupid? They're just my lustful appetites, and they only want my money. There's no way I would choose them."

"That's why you chose me?"

"You meet the criteria Pham! My father really likes you." Minji snarled, clenching her fists.

"What about you Minji?"

"Don't fool around with me! Don't tell me you think that I really like you?" Minji gritted her teeth, "Not in a thousand years Pham."

A hurt feeling flashed across Hanni's face, she bit her lip, "Then your attitude towards me before was truly an act." she said, it wasn't a question, it was a statement.

Her heart felt like it had been ripped out, and her feelings were crushed. Because she liked Minji who was gentle with her, who held her until they both fell asleep, who kissed her gently.

She should have known that Minji couldn't have changed her attitude that easily.

"That's not something I have to answer, you already know it." Minji's face was expressionless.

"Does your father also know about this contract letter?" asked Hanni, feeling angry and devastated.

Minji's eyes flashed furiously, "Say one word to him and I'll ruin your life." she growled hatefully.

"You won't be able to do that because you'll be destroyed first Minji!" Hanni snapped at her.

She then picked up the pen lying next to the envelope and put her signature on the contract.

"But I'm not you and I already decided to help you when I lied to your father earlier, even when I didn't know what I was getting into." Hanni throws the pen on the table, it bounces and falls near Minji's feet.

Hanni stood up and looked at Minji, her tears fell rolling down her cheeks, "Let's make the best of this wedding drama, I'll play my role for 6 months and after that you won't see me again." she said coldly.

She then walked towards the guest room, "Don't miss your lunch, I'll take care of some paperwork first."

Hanni closed the door and leaned against it, a moment later she collapsed on the floor and burst into tears.

How should she get rid of this feeling now?

--------------------------------------------