"It's a risk with your health condition. The medicines are working properly so you may get any symptoms. Also, they won't permit you to go out" he said.

"Please" she asked with her puppy eyes one last time. He sighed.

"Fine, but only for an hour. You have to be back soon otherwise I will be in trouble here" he said finally.

She pulled his both cheeks with her hands and kissed his hands. She thanked him in happiness. He was noticing her little actions which is so admiring.

Then he continued his works.

After lunch, he again came to her room.

"Surprise visit at this time?" She asked after noticing him. He laughed and came towards her.

"Is this a surprise for you?" he asked.

"Usually you don't visit at this time" she said.

"Yeah I came to give you the remaining shot" he said shocking her.

"Why now? Please give it to me in the night" she pleaded him.

"I will be busy in the evening as it is a Saturday" he said and moved towards the table.

"Aishh, still you can give it to me after your work" she pouted.

"You want my nurse to do it?" he asked suppressing his laugh. She glared at him.

"Haan blackmail me however you want. Still only 8 days to go, then let's see who is blackmailing who" she taunted him.

"Don't think it's over. I will ask you to come every month once for an year to check on your health" he said. She glared at him.

"What? No way, I won't come here" she replied.

"Let's see, I will ask Gilbert sir to put you under me as my intern" he said playfully as he also prepared the needle silently.

"No way, I will complaint that you are torturing me and will easily change to another hospital" she said laughing.

"Oh I see. Let's see what you can do if it happens" he said turning with a needle in his hand.

She pouted and slowly turned her body.

He took the tray and put it beside her leg. He increased her dose from today as 4 doses. That's why he gave only two in the morning but she doesn't know.

He slowly wiped her left side.

"Please do it slowly" she said looking at him.

"I will. You don't move your body" he warned and slowly inserted the needle. She tried her maximum to handle the pain and gritted her teeth.

When he plunged the medicine, she can't hold it longer. Slow hiccups escaped from her mouth. He quickly took it out and gave her some time to relax.

He slowly wiped her right side. She immediately tried to move.

"Noooooo, pls" she tried to turn but he held her waist.

"Shh shhh just one more" he said and quickly stabbed the needle.

She started crying heavily as it's hurting her more. He quickly did the needle and sighed as he looked at her face.

He discarded everything and quickly went towards her. He wiped her tears and she quickly pushed his hand away in anger.

He sat there silently and watched her until she stops her crying. She wiped her tears and layed there simply looking at the wall.

"I already told you that I will increase the dose right? Then why are you angry on me" he asked in a friendly tone.