Chapter-1; Moving In📚

Author's note;
First part and maybe mistakes

Narrative

You were just moving with your friends and they were helping with the boxes, when you had put the stuff you needed, you needed your bro to help. After telling him what to do and where to do it, you went off to find a job. Your BFF Zane Sawmills and Frisk Emoya wanted to help out with bills so them came with along you.

You three were walking trying to find somewhere to work at, and you saw a "help wanted" sign, you pointed it out to Zane and Frisk so they'd notice and you all went over.
The place was a measly restaurant called Boys n' Grills, you went over and asked if three people can come in for work.

Y/n: "Hello, I noticed a 'help wanted' sign up on your door and wondered if we could work here." You said to the guy, You all catch their name tag "Bob Velseb"

Bob: "Ah yes, you can, you three just need an interview with our manager, I'll go get him."

Frisk: "Thank you sir that helps a lot."

Y'all waited there for a while until he came back and called you all in. You went in because of your casual look and you can keep a conversation well.
He introduced himself as "Henry" and you introduced yourself to him as well.

Y/n: "Sir; Henry, I'm Y/n L/n I'm new here and need a job, I also have two more people here, their Frisk Emoya and Zane Sawmills."

Henry: "Starting off strong I see. Do you have experience with this job, mrs; L/n? " He asks.

Y/n: "We all do, us three are great with people and children, the thing we're most experienced with is entertaining people."

Henry: "Well then! You're hired with your two friends, we really needed a entertainer for this establishment."

Frisk and Zane: "We noticed.." They said picking through the door.

After he set up your work hours and break days you left the place with a smile, along with you friends. The three came with good news and a bit of information about the town.
After getting settled in you, Zane and Frisk changed in your work outfit and went off, for your first day of work.
You three arrived through the back door hearing the announcement of the manager to the people of the "new performance of the restaurant".

You three wanted a great, unpredictable entrance so you planned to be seen first and to say your performer name then band name *insert band name here* then do a "trick" to have the kids be entertained than bored but still have the parents entertained.

After you come in and here a cheer from the crowd you say the needed words.

Y/n: " Thank you, thank you! I'm happy to be here performing for you all today, it will be a pleasure to perform for you all- opp jingle, jingle look here kiddos-" You pull out a pair of car keys to get the kids attention and with that the crowd bursts out with laughter, though you're not done.

Y/n: "I'm happy to present to you, Zane! From now on, Endeavor!" The people applauds for Zane and he has to introduce Frisk..

Zane: "Well, lady's and gentlemen! As you first performer said I'm to be referred to as Endeavor. We have one more person to present to you all today.." He announced.

Zane: "We're happy to present... Drumroll please!" They look over to you to see a drum set.

Zane: "Frisk! Now to be referred to as the 'Twisted one'!" And with that you all do your performances.

Everyone was watching as you do a magic trick to the kids, they watch in awe as you pull out a sword out of your throat to use as a weapon for the roleplay.
When the roleplay ended up with you winning with the villin pinned down, they look over and clap for your amazing performance. After a few more performances you tell the people if they want one last trick.
They cheer out "YES!" With that you had one more trick, this time you needed an employee for it. You call out for Bob to make this trick look impossible so the crowd would question if it work or not.

Bob went up to the newly made stage and asked if this was safe for anyone, you reassure with a "of course!" And went on. After the last performance you all left and with a smile.

.

.

.

Your Perspective

When I finished I noticed that Bob was looking at me in awe after the performance and I'm not surprised. The performance was meant for skinny people, it was hard to pull it off but I'm the head performer, I'm gonna make the impossible, possible.

We went in the kitchen to help with cleaning and Bob tapped my shoulder.

Y/n: "Can I help you, Bob?" I said, I little worried that he'd be mad about me choosing him for the performance.

Bob: "Y/n, You were amazing out there, with your friends as well. Also were you sure that trick wasn't tiring?" He was sweet, so to speak, however that performance really knocked the wind out of you.

Frisk: "That trick was tiring for her, however she is really diligent with any task you throw at her. As long as it's humanly possible, that is." Thank goodness she's always got my back.

Bob: "W-well I was wondering if you can show me that trick a-again sometime.." Did he get nervous?

After that interesting incounter with Bob Velseb, he told me that I was really talented. I was alright with complements but his seemed passionate, I asked Frisk for help.

Y/n: "Frisk? How do you tell if someone likes you?"

Frisk: "Huh? Strange, Bob came in as well to ask if what was the most obvious way to tell someone you liked them." Well that's.... Concerning

.

.

.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Words: 1015..

Well that's a good start ain't it?