|𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎|

Dear Readers,

Dear Readers,

First of all, I'm glad you are willing to try this story, taking out your precious time.

This is my second story ever and the first one of the "With You" series.

Please read the following points

• This story is a work of fiction. It has been created with my imagination and any resemblance with a person, place or incident is a mere coincidence.

• You might find a few things to be too sweet or too bitter to be real but as I said this is a fictional story.

• This is the story's first draft and hence will contain a few errors here and there, though I'll try to edit the chapters accurately. If you find any such errors please feel free to point them out in the comments.

• Constructive criticism is always welcomed.

I do not own any media items used unless mentioned.

• If you feel something doesn't fit in the story, feel free to dm me about it. The story is part of my imagination, so not always everything would be plausible or agreeable to all. Not to be rude but any comments which might be disturbing will be deleted.

• The story will have its own pace. The characters will take time to develop so please be patient with them.

• I can't promise a publishing schedule but I'll try to post almost every week as soon as I complete writing the chapters. 

• Last but not least, if you find my story interesting and engaging please vote and comment and please share with your friends. Your comments and reviews matter to me as they help me improve as well as are a huge source of motivation.

This story involves a few 18+ scenes; if you are uncomfortable reading them please skip it. I'll always mention it beforehand.

For timers, sneak peeks, and edits please visit my Instagram account geminified_. The link for the same has been provided on my profile.

**********