It's all fake (Verkwan)

Seungkwan's pov
"Hey vernon do you-." "Seungkwan shut and leave me alone im busy!" He interupts me and goes back to playing games with mingyu and dk. "O-oh okay" I say and walk off to jeonghan and hoshi. "Hey do you guys all know why vernon is being so mean?" I ask them. "Wait you didn't know?" Hoshi says. "Know what?" I say with a confused face. "It was a bet..."

Once jeonghan says that everything else just went so slow. "Wh-what?" I ask trying to make sure of what he said. "Yeah about a month ago vernon mingyu and dk had a bet that if he dated you for a month that they'l give him 132,264 won... Sorry kwan i just found out." Jeonghan says and i nod on the verge of tears. I then walk to the front door. "Hy-hyung i'll be going."

i say to woozi wonwoo and joshua. "Wait why you got here only an hour ago?" Joshua asks. "Do-don't worry about i-it just if vernon ask's tell him i f-found out." I say and they nod still questioning what happened but i walked out not wanting to answer any questions. I then run all the way home. Once i get home i just let out all the tears i was holding inside i just couldn't hold it anymore.

~Next morning~

As i wake up i check my phone and i have about 10 missed call and 20 text all from vernon. He also came to my house but i didn't want to talk so mom told him i was busy. I have school so i slowly get out of bed and start getting ready. Once i finished getting ready i walked out my house and straight to school. Once i get to school i see our friend group but i just feel like ignoring them but wonwoo called out to me.

I then sigh and walk over to them. "hey..." I say and hear them all say hi. "Hey boo can we talk?" I hear and it's vernon. "No i rather not." I say walking away. "Stop being a baby about it and talk to me." He says and i turn around to face him. "Really? Fine you want to talk about it lets talk about it." I say looking at him. "Just us two." He says. "Why should i huh?"

"What do you not want them to hear how fucked up you mingyu and dk are what did you make bets on thier relationships two?" I ask and i feel them all look at me. "Mingyu dk are oyu also dating wonwoo and jisoo because of 132,264 won? And i swear lie and i'll cut you." I say and they slowly nod there head and i scoff. "Wow how stupid of you guys i hope all three of you rot in hell."

I say and mingyu and dk just look down. "Really mingyu it was all a bet?" Wonwoo asks. "Hyung... Im sorry." He says. "Fuck you mingyu." Wonwoo says. "Dk?" Jisoo looks at him with tears and he just nods. "Wow." I say draging wonwoo and jisoo into the school with me. I then see them both with tears in thier eyes. "When did you find out what vernon was doing?"

Jisoo asks. "Yestarday." I say and they nod. "Hey want to skip school and go to the han river." I say and they nod. We then walk out and pass the group. "Hyungs.." Minghao says. "It's fine we'll call you later." Wonwoo says and he nods and they all walk into school. "So should we go and just enjoy the say as if we didn't just get played?" I ask wonwoo and jisoo and they just nod.

~Two weeks later~

The last two weeks me wonwoo and jisoo have gotten really close. We now only talk to half the group except mingyu vernon and dk. Right now im outside wonwoos house waiting for him to get done talking to mingyu. After a while i see jisoo walking up to me. "Hey where woo?" He asks. "Talking to mingyu." I say and he nods. "i-i talked to dk.." He says and i nod.

"Hey it's fine if you guys want to fix things with them why sould you not?" I say. "Well you don't talk to vernon so it'll be wrong." he says. "Jisoo hyung just because i hate vernon doesn't mean you guys have to ignore your feelings and also hate the people you like." I say and roll my eyes. "If you want to forgive dk go ahead if you guys are happy im happy okay?"

"Wow and here i thought you were younger." Jisoo says and i just laugh. "haha hyung but really go and date him if you want i know you want to." I say and see him blush. "Oh look who it is it's vernon." Jisoo says and i look over. "Just talk to him you can still hate him but just hate him and know the truth." He says and i nod then walk over to vernon. "Lest talk."

"So go on explain." i say to him as we arrive at my house. "Kwan i didn't like you at first but then we did the bet and when we started dating i got to know you more but i knre it was wrong so i started being mean hoping you'd break it off and you wouldn't have to find out about the bet but i swear i did and do really like you." He says. "Look vernon i forgive you but i don't think i'll be able to date you again."

I say and he nods. "Friends? Again?" I then just nod and we just go out to walk around. I felt nice but i knew that trying to date him again would be hard and maybe hurtful. I Just don't want if to be fake again but will i ever be able to date him again? I ask myself as i lay in my bed in the middle of the night. I then just cloes my eyes hoping to wake up from this dream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

132,264 won is about 100 us dollars.