part 11 im running out of ideas uwu

We both stared blankly at the ceiling.

Status update: We finished talking about issues, boundaries, etc, and now are laying down on my bed.

Huh.

What now?

I sat up and turned to him, "Hey Leaf?" He hummed in acknowledgement and looked up at me. "What do we uh.. do now?" He blinked at me with lidded eyes and yawned. He pointed at the clock, oh! It was 11 pm! Oh man. "Sleep. That's what we'll do." He suddenly stood up and opened the door, "Wait, where are you going?" He turned and muttered, "Home. I have work tomorrow, Db.." He cleared his throat and turned more to look at me, "I'd love to stay, really, but my belongings are at my home." He walked closer to me, held my hands and stared at me, "I promise that I am not leaving because I do not like and/or tolerate you."

With that, he let go of me and went out.

Why does it feel bad though? I know he said that it was for work and I know that. But, I wanna.. I want him to stay.

I took out my phone from my bedside table and opened it. I entered my password and opened up Google.

Well, might as well learn some things about him too.

/////////////

Innnncredibly short one rn, sorry. Incase you guys didnt know, im currently hyperfixating on Lego monkie kid, which is why i kinda maybe forgot this fanfic erm....

If you fellas have any ideas on what i should write for this next, feel free to comment! I really have 0 ideas, i prommy /gen /srs
Btw theyre not dating yet