part 4!!!!!!!!!!

HEY POOKIES IM BACK

idk if you guys missed these gay people BUT NONETHELESS I HAVE RETURNED WITH A NEW PART!! i havent written it yet but i have plans for the first time ever!!!!

Hope you guys enjoy this one as much as you enjoyed the last ones! Toodles!!!

/////////////

Oh god. Oh my GOODNESS!!!!!!!! Why did I- Why did I say that!?

I stared blankly at Dancin' as he was clearly processing my question,

Oh dear, I misread our interactions, didn't I? Accomplices say 'I love you' and give gifts to each other! That's normal! ...Right?

My face burned up and I wanted to apologize so badly. "I-I, I mean- That was- I'm sorry, I- I didn't know what I was thinking! Ma-" He put his nub over my mouth to silence me, Ah thank god, I was embarrassing myself way too much.

He smiled, his signature grin, but, slightly warmer (Which I thought was the most adorable thing EVER-) and nodded. "...I.. I'd like that very much!" He tried responding casually,  it turned out a bit more.. excited than he hoped. (From what I could read, outside of his mind, obviously. )

I quickly got back into my very very grumpy audience member critic character,  "Don't go all soft on me, Banana!" I jokingly laughed, he chuckled as well. With the bouquet in hand, he disappeared with a wave into the doors, and I couldn't help but look at this place more.. fondly.

Also, I just realized, it was a bit stupid of me to say that. Since, we already agreed to an outing on Sunday, but, I'm sure he won't mind other outings after that one..

(Banana)

I WENT INTO MY DRESSING ROOM AND SLAMMED THE DOOR.
"DID HE.. FLIRT WITH ME!?!" I yelled, holding up my hands to my mouth—

Wait! The bouquet! I quickly take the bunch in my nubs, carefully taking the flowers out and transferring them to a vase. (Vase? No, Vase is correct. I think.) Pronounciation is weird!! I heard knocking at my door, "Mr. Bossman! You're on in 30 minutes!" Peel yelled from the door, "Oh! Thank you for reminding me, love you!" I shouted in return, "I love you too, uncle!" He shouted back.

Well, I may as well rehearse my lines, since I'll be on stage soon!! ...No, I've already done this shtick more times than EVER, I can wing it, for sure! I took out a notebook, it was one that I only used when.. things got heated.

I opened the book, looking at the first page with delight.

It read, "Personal Journal, property of Dancing Banana!". I doodle and write stuff in there sometimes, mostly doodling. I flip through the pages, seeing how within time, the more Pear doodles appeared.  Huh. Weird! I went to a blank page and swiftly took out a pen.

I started writing, mostly about a certain fruit that I know.. Especially about how he.. flirted with me.. I giggle and my legs start swinging from front to back.

I coughed to calm myself down and looked at the clock. Oh dear! 20 minutes left! Did I really write about him for 10 minutes?? Oh my goodness..

///////

Alright, short chapter for now. Only half of the content but still.

I wanted to give you guys a little treat, especially after i said i wasnt gunna update anymore lol
Hope you guys liked this one (its short but kinda sweet i guess????????????)