Paaaaart 9 :3

I sat on the couch, and I felt a few pairs of eyes on me.

I stare up at them—

Oh, it's everyone. Including Dancin'.

"What.. are you four doing?" The nephews looked at each other, nodding, probably talking with gestures. Dancin' just continued to stare at me, with half-lidded eyes and a grin.

Peel, the youngest nephew, held up his hand, motioning that he was going to start speaking, "Uh, Mr. Green, Why didn't you.. leave? Not that we don't welcome you here, sir-! I mean you did just cook breakfast for us, and washed the dishes, wiped down the table and-"

I shook my head, letting him know that he should stop talking, "I mainly didn't leave because your uncle decided that I should stay." The nephews looked at me in disbelief, and I'm pretty sure Dancin' isn't paying attention, his mind is... elsewhere, I suppose.

All three stared at their uncle, "Bossman? Hello??" Split gave Ripe a pillow, which he smacked Dancin' with. "Ow-! What was that for!?" Dancin' picked up the pillow, shoving it back to Ripe. "Why did you want Mr. Pear to stay, huh?" Ripe put both of her hands on her.. nonexistent hips, and glared at her uncle.

"Ripe, please have more manners, especially to your guardian." I quickly blurted out, like second nature. He looked at me, then back at his uncle. "Sorry, sir. Anyways, Da-! I mean– Uncle!!" Ripe sat more comfortably in her chair, crossing her arms as well.

"Answer my question." Dancin's face got all red and flustered, (which was a very adorable look on him, I should make him flustered more often..) and just, "NAH!" His face, if possible, got even more flushed, and Split snickered at the reaction.

Ripe, obviously, wasn't having any of his bullshit, (Language, Leaf. Act professional.) and he continued to stare his uncle down.

"I uh.. I wanted to.." Dancin' looked around, gave me a fast look, and continued, "I just wanted to be better friends with him! Is that so bad, Ripey??" Split and Peel looked at each other, clearly not believing what he just said. "Uh, yeah, Pops, friends, sure." Split said, sarcastically.

"Must I say, this interrogation is extremely fun to watch." I chuckled at the situation, and Peel let out a small giggle. "Well, this interrogation ain't done yet, buster!!" Ripe glared at Dancin', "Uh, Mr. Pear, why don't you take a tour around the house? Peel!!" Peel stood up, and took my hand.

We left the living room, "This is just a distraction, isn't it?" "Yep." Peel guided me upstairs..

(Alright, diff perspective AGAIN!!! Ripey, ur up!!)

I stop crossin' my arms and continue glaring at Uncle. "So." "S...ooo....?" He seemed to be uncomfortable, good. "Why don't you just, admit the real reason why ya want him to stay, pop??" He perked up, then sighed. "I'm not ready yet!! You can't exactly rush a relationship, y'know??"

I guess he's right.. "Mr. Pear is really observant, I know that you know that. He probably already knows you like him!" Splits tugged at my arm and looked at me, "Wait, papa likes Mr. Green?" Uncle 'n' I looked at her and nodded.

"Oh, no wonder you talk about him a lot, pop." Uncle's face reddened slightly, and he lightly chuckled. "Yeah.." I turn my head back at him, "Have you two actually talked about.. y'kner.. bein' friends?" He looked like he saw a ghost, and quickly shook his head. "Oh sh- god, I guess.. I guess the time never showed itself??" "Papa, that's a dumb excuse. We all know that you stayed up a day ago 'cuz you couldn't stop thinkin' about him." Splits didn't let go of my hand and she laughed.

"Fine, fine. I'll talk to him after you three fall asleep! No peaking in my room, got it?" We both nodded and grinned. "Ugh! Finally!" I took the pillow and playfully threw it at Dad, (I can't keep correcting myself, this is happening way too much.)

"Alright, calm down."

Mr. Pear and Peel came back to the living room, probably talking about rooms or something.

Tonight can't come any sooner!!

///////////////////////

Sorry if this part feels awkward (i have no ideas blehhhhhhhhh)
I just wanna write the talk pear n nana will have