PART 10....

Holy smokes i completely forgot that i made this fanfic, which is a shock since this is literally one of my main sources of fame, but!
It'll continue in a sec wink.

WARNING!!!!!
THIS CHAPTER HAS DANCIN GOING THRU A PANIC ATTACK, its described as well as i could, considering i sorta had one myself, if i said anything wrong, please tell me!! I'll try n fix it immediately!
He also unintentionally harms himself, slightly, but it still happens!! Be warned :}

////////

(Pear)

The rest of the day unfortunately came by rather quickly.. It felt like an eternity, although it ended rather pleasantly.

I waited outside of Peel's bedroom door, as Dancin' was tucking him into bed. It was.. I turned to look at the clock, which was hung in the middle of the hallway. It ticked to 8 o'clock.

"G'night, Peely.. Love you."

"Night, papa.. Love you too.."

I heard a light click, shuffling and another click. The room darkened and Dancin' came out of the room. I lightly moved so he can get past me and close the door. He.. didn't look particularly happy, as I thought he would be.

His face was somber, as if he was slightly grieving..
"Hey.. uh.. Leaf, was it?" He looked up at me expectantly and I smiled. "Mhm, and.. I believe you made a promise to one of your nephews about.. a talk." His face immediately saddened, and he let go of the doorknob. "..Unless, you don't want to? I won't pressure you into doing something you do not like, if that's what you're afraid of..?" I tried making myself seem as small and vulnerable as I could, to let him regain his confidence and speak.

"No.. I.. you.. you mentioned that you were a uh.. what was it again-" "A therapist?" He nodded. I took one of his hands, and held it close to my person. "I'll gladly help, if you need." He smiled, not a gameshow host smile, but a smile someone gives when they're aching. I suppose a 'fake' smile was the description that could've worked better, but I'm not one to use words like those.

".." Silence fell between us, his face getting flushed at the sight of my hands entangled with his. "Well.. Should we, go to your room?" I asked, not knowing which room that was in. (I will never admit that, ever! Mostly because Peel told me which rooms belonged to whom, but I've forgotten-)

He stared at me for a second, most likely processing my words, then quickly dragging me towards a room with a yellow door, that had a burnt orange colored frame. He opened it and motioned me to come in. I did so, and flicked the light on. (It wasn't hard to find the switch.)

The room looked rather messy, some pieces of paper were scattered along the floor, a few pieces of clothing were lazily put into a basket. The walls were covered with stickers and posters, including fan art (I assume, at least) that fans have made for him. There was a desk in the corner of the room, it was, surprisingly, the neatest surface inside the room. A notebook was laid upon it, with a neatly placed pencil on top. There was also a cup that held some other writing materials. Dancin' sat on his bed and patted next to him.

I sat at the designated area, and waited for a start to the.. probably hard conversation we're going to have. He opened his mouth to speak, but I quickly interjected.

(Banana, a change of view because of the talk.)

"Have you closed the door, dear?" I stared blankly at him.

"SHIT-" I stood up, rushing towards the door, shutting it and quickly locking it. "There. They can't hear me ramble to you anymore." I heard light chuckling from my bed and I can't help but feel.. warm. Something about him, I swear..