[Ch 56]+(The Invader)

Start from the beginning

While they were all force by the gravity the Otsutsuki look Shikadai and created a black ball to aim at him.

"SHIKADAI!", Anori yelled and ran to protect Shikadai.

Shikadai couldn't move do to the force pulling him down as then Anori hugged him and the Otsutsuki directed the black ball at them.

The two closed there eyes then a bang was heard as smoke in gulf the arena.

Temari yelled in horror.

But there was a yellow glow from the dust cloud.

Anori blinks in confusion and he was hugging Shikadai tightly and look from behind and in surprise.

"Theo Nii San", Anori said and started tearing up.

Theo had used Sage Mode and blocked the attack that belong to the invader.

"WHO ARE YOU!", Theo yelled out loud with fury as he was mad at the Otsutsuki that was trying to hurt Anori and Shikadai.

Sasuke and Naruto came and we're standing firm with Theo.

"My name Otsutsuki Momoshiki and I will end all of you", Momoshiki said and created another attack.

Naruto grab Anori and Shikadai and ran away holding the two children as Sasuke and Theo didn't wait and jump up to attack Momoshiki.

Momoshiki smirk as this was gonna be a battle.

With Keo...

Keo was panicking and ran and see everyone was running out of the arena.

"Naruto!", Keo yelled amd rush.

However Naruto told him to stay away which he listen and is relief that the kid's are alright.

Kawaki, Willow, and Kai were safe and the others were at the shadow realm.

In the shadow's...

"Are they gonna be alright", Kurayami is scared and hugged Tamaki who was also scared.

Hema and Sirius didn't panic and knew that things will be alright.

Kurayami was startled when the shadow's move.

"Tamaki Oba San, Kurayami Kun don't worry", Hema comforted Kurayami and he also told Tamaki.

Sirius on the other hand is telling the that they need to stay in the realm once the chaos is over.

Which the three all nodded.

Back with Theo.....

Theo and Sasuke were teleported into the moon as they were fighting Momoshiki.

Momoshiki is irritated by Theo who seemed to have a strange energy that is fighting against him.

"Theo I'll distract him and you defeat him", Sasuke calmly said as he rush with a chidori.

Momoshiki dodge him do to his arrogance Momoshiki was punch at the side by Theo that he boosted his strength using mana.

The Otsutsuki crash from a far and made Sasuke shock at Theo's punch.

"Tch!", Momoshiki was getting more angrier and wants to end the two mortals now.

The battle continues on the moon.

Back at the arena...

Kagura had been worried as Theo and Sasuke were somewhere with the Otsutsuki.

"We need to go save them!", Sakura said as she isn't going to back down.

"Hai", Naruto said as he knew that a rift at the top of the arena was not sealed off by Momoshiki.

"Kagura I want you to I inform the Kages that me and Naruto will be gone for a while", Sakura said as she threw the Kage uniform.

"Hai Hokage Sama!", Kagura said as he saluted and ran to tell the Kages.

Naruto and Sakura ran and jump into the rift and disappeared from the arena.

Kagura stop and look at the rift.

'Please everyone be alright', Kagura thought and ran to tell the Kages.

With Keo...

Keo commanded Ramen and Menma to assist Naruto, Theo, and the others inside the rift which they followed and left Keo with the kids.

"Everything is gonna be alright", Keo said as Kawaki nodded to his fathers words.

"Yeah", Tamaki is worried about Sasuke as she hug her son and her daughter Sarada clench her fist.

"Tou San', Her faint voice can't be heard as her sharingan was glowing.

Sarada will hate herself for being helpless.
______________________________________________________________________________________

[Thank You For Reading]

Tale/Me reading a story about horror supernatural.

Random Person: Your gonna scare yourself

Tale/Me: Oh shut up I'm not scaring myself!

Random person look at Tale/Me with a face "Your scared of the dark" in which Tale/Me just huff and threw the horror genre book away.