"W-What?"

"Would you forgive me if I killed your loved one?"

"No I don't think I could." I say honestly.

"Could I ask you a question?"

"You just did."

"I mean another.. The black leather jacket you're wearing I've seen it before but not on you." He says as he studies it.

"It belonged to the man with the metal arm... the winter soldier." He states.

"So what if it did and that's not his name. It's Bucky." I frown.

"He's killed people too."

"Not by choice." I grit.

"Would you have forgiven him if he had killed your loved one?"

"Don't compare yourself to him." I furrowed my brows.

"Would you have?"

I turn to face the other way "Maybe not right away but yes eventually I would because he didn't had a choice it wasn't him. They brainwashed him they tortured him. You had a choice, you knew what you were doing. You knew right from wrong and you chose to do wrong and in the end it brought you back in the starting line and now you have no choice but to make things right." I breathe out.

He huffs as he looks away as I struck a nerve.

"This is the last time you bring him up and try to bash him. He might have made mistakes but in the end he died a hero. You Loki, you're always going to be remembered as the villain." I say as I start the car.

"Maybe not." He whispers.

I side eye him but I keep driving.

Who is he trying to do this for?

Thor?

Himself?

No it can't be himself.

Can it?

Is Loki laufeyson really trying to redeem himself or is this a trick?

"We're here." I say as we park.

"Remember Loki you try escaping and I will press this button." I say as I wave the remote at his face.

"I remember." He nods.

"Good, let's go."

We get out of the car and we knock on the door.

"Hello can I help you?" A lady asks.

"Hello Ma'am my name is Violet Skye, I'm an Av- I'm in the same organization as The Avengers, My charge Loki he is on a quest for redemption and he would like to make amends." I start off.

"Loki? Why does that sound famili- Oh My God is that the killer who killed my boy?" She gasps.

"Yes but ma'am-

"How could you bring him here? Didn't he do enough damage!" She shouts.

"Ma'am." Loki steps closer.

"How could you?" She spits out to Loki.

"I'm not seeking for forgiveness, I don't deserve to be forgiven. I can only try to explain why I did what I did but truth is I don't know. I just do what I know best and that is destroy, it's all I know and what I'm known for. I wanted to prove to my Father how strong I could be but I'm not strong. I'm weak and I hurt people. I am sorry for destroying your family. I am sorry for who I am.. A monster." He says teary eye as he quiver his lips.

I stare at him and I glance over to the lady.

"He was a good man, he didn't deserve to die. You will always have his death in your hands. No matter how many times you wash them they'll always be dirty." She says before closing the door on us rather harshly.

Loki lowers his head as we turn around.

"Who's next on the list?" He says without acknowledging me.

"Maybe we should just-

"No I'm going to take their hate like I should." He deadpans as he looks at me.

"You said they might not forgive me that the important thing is that I explain to them so that's exactly what I'm going to do." He says as he walks to the car.

"Lisa Jones, You killed her sister." I say as I get in the car.

He nods and we drive off making our way to Loki's long list of people who will never forgive him.

Maybe not right away but maybe some day.

Please comment and vote :)

Socials
Instagram @aneliwrites
Tik Tok @galexakcv3z
Spotify Playlist Galexa904

Other books you can read of mine while you wait for new chapter :)

Mafioso Rogers (Dark mafia Steve Rogers fanfic)
Mafioso Barnes (Book 2)

Fighting For Love (Dark Bucky Barnes)

Love in the Dark (Dark Steve Rogers)
Love in the light (sequel)

Invisible Chains (Dark Captain Hydra)
Dark obsession (OB)