No Strings Attached

Warnings-Smut and explicit language

Songs for this Chapter are-

Memories by Conan gray

In the beginning it will be a slow burn but after this chapter, there will be more Loki!

"Easy Castle." I huff as he throws me onto his bed.

"I thought you like it rough." He smirks.

"Just shut up and do me already." I smirk.

His eyes turned to a different shade of black and he wraps his arm around my throat.

"I'm in charge in here. You got that?" He deadpans.

I hesitantly nod as i don't like to submit.

"Say it." He smirks as i groan.

"Fine." I grit.

He smirks in satisfaction.

"Good Girl." He whispers before ripping my shirt off.

"Hey! I don't have a under shirt underneath." I arch an eyebrow.

"Relax, you can borrow one of mine." He says nonchalantly as he unbutton my pants.

He takes his shirt off, revealing 100 percent pure muscle.

I sit up and i unbutton the first button of his pants as i look at him in the eyes.

He caresses my cheek, I pull his boxers down relieving him sprung free.

He lets out a grunt as i take all of him at once.

He wraps my hair with his hands into a ponytail and he starts to thrust into my mouth.

"So fucking warm." He groans.

I know what exactly Frank Castle likes and vice versa, We've been using each other for the past year to fill the voids of a loss of the people we cared about.

He pulls out and orders me with his eyes over to the bed.

He unclips my bra and kisses me gently around my breast area then he trails his lips down till my panty line.

He pulls them down with his teeth.

"Spread em." He barks.

I spread my legs and his tongue dives right into my wet folds.

I throw my head back as i moan.

I move my hand down to tug on his hair for him to go deeper but he pushes my hand away.

"None of that, I know what you like." His voice vibrates against my skin.

"Then go deeper." I spit out.

I hate when he teases

He removes his tongue from me, I look up but before i knew it, I let out a cry of pleasure when he slams himself inside of me.

"You're going to piss me off." He says darkly as he thrusts roughly.

"I-I

"Finally you shut up." He smirks as he sees me rolling my eyes, letting my moans take over my talking.

I start to move my hips to meet his rhythm but he grips my hips still.

"If i wanted your help, I'd asked Sweetheart." He moans and chuckles at the same time.

"You're only being dominant for today." I roll my eyes.

"Hmm, you sure about that?" He smirks as thrusts hard.