Would You Have?

Warnings-slight cussing

Song for this chapter are

Demons by imagine dragons

"Will you hurry up we don't have all day." I huff as I roll my eyes to Hamlet who's taking forever to eat his damm pancakes.

He ignores me and proceeds to cut his pancakes and pops it to his mouth so gracefully.

"I see you lack of patience like you do brain cells." He says without acknowledging me.

"I still have a quarter left of my pancakes Darling, Why don't you order a orange juice maybe you need some vitamin C." He smirks.

I send him daggers as I grab my fork, I stab it right in front of taking a good chunk of his pancakes and stuff it in my mouth as I look at him dead in the eye.

"There now you have less than a quarter." I smirk with chubby cheeks.

"Didn't your mother ever taught you some manners? Or to never speak with your mouth full?" He arches an eyebrow.

"No she walked out on me when I was 5." I say.

"Ah well good for her." He sips his coffee.

Before I can retort the waitress comes over "Can I get you anything else?" She asks.

"Yes another short stac-

"Just the check please." I cut sir Lancelot off.

He glared at me as I smirk.

"Alright have you thought on what you're going to say to the person you're apologizing to?" I ask and he nods.

"Yes, Apologies for your son's death but my hatred for my Brother blinded me with rage, So I used the septic to wreak havoc and your son got in the way." He deadpans as he takes another bite of his pancake.

Cynical Bastard

"You're shitting me aren't you?"

"Oh no quite the contrary, I'm very serious." He smirks.

"You can't say that." I rub my temple as I'm getting a migraine.

"Why not I've been working on it all night." He says baffled.

"That took you all night?"

"Yes." He nods.

"Oh God." I sigh.

"Finally you're worshipping me." He smirks.

"Listen here long drapes I know you don't have a heart but these people that were going to go see their loved ones are dead because of you and you're going to look at them in the eye and say oh I'm sorry for the inconvenience but they were simply in my way? What kind of cold spineless bastard are you?" I breathe out.

"The kind who wanted to order more pancakes!" He slams his fist on the table.

"Unbelievable." I huff as I get up throwing some money on the table.

I walk away and I hear him sighing behind me.

"Wait."

I turn around to see him behind me.

"Perhaps you could help me come up with a better approach." He says softly.

I simply nod and he follows me outside.

"You can't take back what you done the only thing you can try to give them is some closure, explain to them why you did what you did." I say as we walk to my black mustang.

"The rest is up to them to forgive you and if they don't the important thing is you did your part you made amends." We get in my car.

"Would you forgive me?" He asks and I turn to look at him.