Stay

Warnings-slight cussing, sort of a long chapter, and messy Loki

Hey guys, I'm back! Bound by hatred is no longer on hold! It is back to stay! Updates will be at random times! 

Fics I have ongoing right now-

Secreto de amor (Miguel O'Hara)

Spiderman one-shots collection

Sweet Love (Sugar Daddy Chris Evans)

"That was the last one," I say to Loki, Who's holding his cheek as he got slapped.

"Delightful." He sneered as he rubbed his cheek.

A small smirk appears across my face, I may or may not found joy that he got slapped across the face.

"Well I guess you somehow managed to succeed in your first task, Which was to make amends, I'm not quite sure if they'll forgive you but we already knew that."

We get in my Mustang and drive back to the compound.

"Is it too much to ask if we stop for ice cream?"

"Yes," I say without acknowledging him.

He chuckles and shakes his head. "Such a character, it's quite surprising you don't have a boyfriend."

I ignore him and turn up the radio.

"Perhaps you do?"

"Jesus, can't you just shut up for five minutes? No, I don't have a boyfriend and I'm not interested."

"Don't flatter yourself, sweetheart. I am repulsed by you."

"Aww look at so am I." I smile.

A few moments go by before he speaks again. "If you're trying to hide him then I suggest you cover up your neck."

I turn to look at him confused but then I remember that Frank is a goddamn biter.

I'm going to kick his ass later.

I hold the collar up, covering the mark. Loli chuckles and looks out the window.

"If I stop for ice cream, are you going to escape?"

"No, I'm not. I already told you that."

"Well sorry but I don't trust you."

"You're not the only one who has lost someone you know."

"I'm trying to redeem myself for someone."

"A girl?" why did I care? I don't.

"That's isn't your concern."

It is a girl, but who would be crazy enough to love a villain like Loki?

Poor girl, she must be blind or deaf. Maybe both.

"I just like to enjoy the moments out in the world before I have to return to my cell."

Oh god, spare me.

"Alright fine stop your whining. Well, stop at Baskin Robbins."

"Thank you."

I hum in response. When we get there he orders a mint chip, I get chocolate and I also get plain Steve a vanilla one.

Loki gives Coulson his empty cup and steps inside his cell.

"Same time tomorrow?" he grins and I let out a sigh.