Chapter 1: Fallin'

As Simone is ending her catering shift for the not-date auction, she sees Damon coming down the stairs. "I thought you left with the team," she says. Damon chuckles saying, "Now you know I wasn't gonna let you walk back to the dorm alone at night." Then shifting to a more sincere tone he says, "Plus it's the least I could do after all you've done for me this weekend. I honestly wouldn't have been able to get through any of it without you." Simone responds saying, "You know I got you. Plus I know that you would've done the same for me. Give me a sec. I'll be right back." Simone gives Damon a soft grin, then goes to grab her things.

As they walk back to the dorm Simone fills Damon in on all he missed during the remainder of the not-date auction, including how Gabby won a date with Cam and used the date as a way to get Cam to sing with the ATLs on stage right then and there. As Simone is talking, Damon tries his best to stay engaged but he checks out. Damon is thinking about how JR had joked about him pining after Simone earlier in the night. This is something that JR often does, but Damon has always either shrugged it off or acted like it isn't true. But this time, after Simone had gone with him to Chicago, Damon felt more sure that he was feeling her deeply. His feelings don't matter though because he knew that he couldn't embrace them since Simone is in a relationship with Jordan.

Simone notices that Damon seems a little checked out so she checks in and asks if he is good, inquiring if he's thinking about his dad. And while that's not what Damon is thinking at the moment, he tells her that he is still feeling a little guilty about pressuring his dad too much over the weekend. By this time, they are entering the elevator of the dorm and silence fills the air. While Simone is giving Damon time to process what she thinks are emotions about his father, Damon is actually trying to process what he feels for her. Damon walks Simone to her dorm room and as she unlocks her door he tells her, "Thanks again for everything." Feeling like he needs it, Simone gives Damon a hug. They hold onto each other for a moment and Damon sinks into her taking a deep breath. After the last few days he had, he really did need that hug. As they both start to pull away, their eyes meet for a moment and gravity pulls them closer until their lips meet.

They start to kiss passionately as if their lips had been longing for one another's, but then Simone pulls back forcefully looking shocked. Damon already understands why. There is no need to explain a thing. Simone runs into her room and slams the door leaving Damon standing  there stunned. He wants to say something, anything, but knows that now isn't the time, so he walks away. Once he gets to his dorm room, he throws his clothes on his desk chair and changes into a t-shirt and shorts. Unable to fully process his emotions about what had just occurred, he lays on his bed when suddenly there's a knock at the door. When Damon opens the door he sees that it's Simone. Before he could even say a word, she grabs his face and kisses him even more passionately than before.

While Simone had been in her room briefly, all she could think of was Damon and how his lips had touched hers. How her lips had touched his. How she wanted more. How she wanted him. She became completely overcome by her desires for him, and only her desires spoke to her in that moment. That is what led her to his door and prompted this very moment.

As their tongues collide, they spin the room aggressively and begin to rip each other's clothes off. Simone pushes Damon toward his bed. Then Damon takes control. He picks Simone up, and turns her around, placing her on the bed, kissing her again and again. He lays her down and climbs on top of her slowly kissing her stomach up to her breast, then her lips again, while maintaining eye contact the entire time. He pulls back to grab a condom from his desk, and at that moment Simone realizes what she was dealing with. And in case you were wondering, yes it's big.

Once Damon puts the condom on he goes back to Simone and positions himself over her, spreading her legs and sliding into her. Both gasp in that moment, equally feeling immediate satisfaction from the tension that had been building between them. Damon strokes Simone passionately while looking her deeply in the eyes. They are the most connected at this moment. Simone digs her fingers into Damon's back, pulling him closer to her for a kiss hoping that it will relieve some of the tension that she is feeling, the kind that hurts so good. Damon kisses her lips, goes down to kiss her neck moving back to her face and then lips again, tonguing her down intensely.

Without warning, Simone pushes Damon to the side and forces him onto his back. She climbs on top of him and begins to ride while looking him dead in the eyes. Feeling like he's about to explode, Damon tries to take control again, but Simone pushes him back. She holds his hands down on the bed, slowing her pace, then laying her chest onto his. She kisses him and grinds a little more just in time for them to climax together. When they're done, Simone manages to pull herself off of Damon and lays beside him on the bed, placing her head on his chest and her arm around his abdomen. In return, Damon kisses her forehead and brushes his fingers through her hair until they both fall asleep.

Simone wakes up in the middle of the night and gazes at Damon. For a moment she smiles with contentment, but then she quickly realizes what she had done. Thinking to herself that she was completely out of her mind for coming to Damon's room while she is still in a relationship with Jordan, who lives across the country. Someone she loves, or at least thinks that she does. Maybe Keisha was right. Maybe the reason that Simone felt like things were off with Jordan, was because she was spending so much time with Damon. Maybe she hadn't worked hard enough to make sure that her relationship with Jordan actually worked out like it was supposed to.

As Simone's mind continues to race, she fills with immense guilt. She quietly creeps out of Damon's bed just carefully enough not to wake him. She can't face him because she can't even face herself. What would she even say to him in that moment? Could she even explain how she felt when she didn't truly know what she felt any longer. Honestly, she probably felt every emotion you can think of. With her mind still racing, Simone grabs her clothes and then heads to the door. She looks back at Damon for a moment, knowing that things will never be the same again. As Simone opens the door to leave she runs into Damon's roommate and their friend, Cam. While Cam stands there shocked and confused, Simone tries to avoid eye contact with him and scurries to her room.

The next day, Damon wakes up realizing that he is in bed alone. He knows why, but it doesn't make him feel any better because for the very first time he does not know where his relationship with Simone stands... And he doesn't know when or how he could ever talk to her about it.

Check out Fallin by Coco Jones