24. Discombobulated

Start from the beginning

As if on cue my eyes then adjust to the darkness in the room and I take a real good look at her.

Fuck...

Marshall was right.

This ain't a fucking nurse, this is Robyn.

Shit!!

***

Robyn's P.O.V.

Shady's grip on my throat lightens then disappears altogether.

He let's go of me and sits up, breathing heavily.

"Shit, fuck, that's my bad, baby, I thought you was one of them fuckers that works at that hospital!" He blurts out, looking wildly at me. His eyes then dart all over my body.

"That's... that's all you've got... to... say..." I barely manage to get out, barely able to catch my breath, desperately trying to get as much oxygen as I possibly can back into my lungs, immediately becoming drunk on it, the whole room is spinning.

"Nah, for real. I'm sorry, baby," Shady then says.

Shady... apologizing?! Now that doesn't happen often, then again, he really did fuck up a lot just now.

I now bizarrely enough feel his hands all over me, going underneath my dress.

"Seriously?!" I attempt to slap his arms away but my own hands are shaking so badly I'm barely able to grasp at him.

"Just tryna thank you, girl. You got me out of that place, ain't you," Shady states with a huge grin on his face. He's practically gloating at finally being set free. Yep, those drugs have finally wore off from his system for sure.

"Where's Marshall?" I demand, narrowing my eyes at him, and causing for his smirk to immediately be wiped from his face.

"Don't ask me about the fucker. And don't worry about him neither, cause he's aight," he grumbles. Then goes straight for my neck, kissing all over it.

"Shady, fucking stop!!" I exclaim, attempting to push his head back from my neck.

"Are you fucking saying no to me, Robyn?!" He practically growls in my ear and goes to lock my arms over my head. "Nah man, it's been too fucking long for me. I was stuck in that shit hole for way too long for you to be saying no to me right now. Don't say no to me," he continues to rumble.

"Jesus Christ, Shady!! You horny fuck!!" I do my best to wiggle from out of his grasp. "It's not that I'm saying no to you, it's that we have a fucking audience. Look!!"

Shady frowns but looks up in the direction I'm pointing him at.

He sees all those crazy bleach blonde white boys just standing there staring creepily at us.

"Yo what the fuck is this, holy shit!!"

Shady immediately jumps up from the bed, his movements are still just a tad bit sluggish, but he's able to bounce back from it relatively quickly. He grabs my arm and pulls me off of the bed with him, shoving me behind him and looking at all of the dudes up and down.

Oh, and how quickly we forget. In that one second that he appeared to be wanting to protect me from those other guys, I've completely forgotten all that I've been thinking of before. You know, the whole thing about being a damn fool for falling in love with him in first place? No longer applies...

"Who the fuck are you, motherfuckers?!" Shady growls, looking about him wildly like an animal being cornered by a bunch of hunters with spears. An animal that's got something to protect. Which is me.