2. Stay Wide Awake

Slim Shady's P.O.V.

This dumb bitch slut should be dead right now.

I kill all of the dumb whores I come in contact with.

Sometimes I have fun with them first.

Truth is, I love hearing ladies scream. Don't really matter to me if it's in pain, fear or pleasure.

Nah, I lie. It's rarely ever pleasure, usually either fear or pain or both.

That's how I operate.

That's what I get off on.

Seeing this Robyn girl, I couldn't help but choke the fuck out of her when she tried to run. Bitch shouldn't have been talking all that shit to me.

Marshall, please stop, this isn't you!!

How dumb could the stupid cunt be?

See, me and Marshall Mathers might share a body, but I sure as fuck ain't the same person as him.

And this Robyn chick, Marshall's girlfriend, her ass should be dead right now.

Only she ain't.

It's time I teach Marshall a lesson.

That fucker had spent a whole lot of energy on trying to hide her little fine ass from me, building mental blocks in his mind, so I ain't never seen the dumb bitch's face before. Just to make sure I would never be able to look for her after 3am comes and hurt her.

Let me stress it, motherfucker REALLYYYYYY ain't want me to hurt that girl.

All of his hard ass work came crashing down last night though.

The moment that girl herself walked right into his house during MY time. I had just came back in myself then, after I had finished cutting some other chick up only a few moments ago, I was still covered in her blood.

I ain't expect to run into no unexpected visitors at Marshall Mather's crib, but I quickly figured out exactly who she was cause I ain't stupid.

And I can't even tell y'all just how sadistically happy it made me to see that the same slut he was trying so hard to protect from me, has come to me her damn self, practically serving herself up on a silver platter to me, the dumb bitch.

Poor thing. She is so fucked and her life would never be the same. She would be lucky to get out of this alive.

Unfortunately though, MY time had ran out before I could really have any fun with her.

It don't matter though cause I know who she is now and I'll find her if need be.

Then again, something tells me Marshall would keep her close anyway. He's too much of a pussy to let her walk away after the bitch has finally learned the truth about him.

The truth about ME, more like it, but the fucking cunt won't know the difference anyway...

***
Robyn's P.O.V.

I wake up tied to the bed in Marshall's house.

It must be early in the morning although it's hard to tell, as it is still so dark inside the room, but I can see faint rays of sunlight trying to peak through the tightly closed blinds on the windows.

I try to move, but the rope, or whatever it was that was used to bind my wrists to the headboard is digging into my skin, and after a few unsuccessful attempts I realize that I can't free myself on my own.

I also realize that it isn't even rope neither that's keeping me bound, it's fucking handcuffs. Great...

Panic surges through me then as I very vividly recall the events of last night, and I try to scream.