10. Evil Twin

Robyn's P.O.V.

I think my mind was simply not able to deal with everything that was going on at this point...

I've heard about stuff like this before, I think, might've been at my classes at the university. Sometimes a person's brain could shut down when not being able to process trauma.

And that day was just too much for me.

Barely escaping from my crazy deranged boyfriend and his murderous split personality.

Only to get taken hostage by this other, possible as deranged guy who apparently has a grudge against my man and is willing to violate me just to get back at him.

The minute my clothes were starting to get ripped from my body, I passed out.

"Robyn," a familiar voice says as I look around.

I'm surrounded by total darkness, all I can really see is this like... cage?! A few feet away from me.

I walk up to it and see Marshall. Trapped behind bars.

"Robyn, you gotta run," he urges me.

"Marshall?! What the hell is going on?" I ask frantically, my fingers clasping at the lock on the cage. "Where are the keys to this shit?!" I exclaim, starting to panic.

He looks sadly at me from behind bars.

"Shady's got the keys, baby," he states, grabbing at my hand from behind bars. "Shady tricked me," he continues to explain it all to me. "Yo, Robyn, you gotta listen to me. Once he gets rid of those dudes threatening you, you gotta find a way to break free and get away from him. Cause Shady's crazy..."

Well damn, Marshall, tell me something I don't already know...

"What are you going to do?" I ask stupidly. Part of me realizes that everything that's happening right now is only a dream after all. Just like that time I envisioned him digging that grave right in front of his house.

Just as Marshall is about to respond, I'm suddenly pulled from him and back to reality...

My eyes fly wide open as I feel a heavy pressure on me. As well as unwanted touch, arms roaming all over me.

That disgusting dude, Eric, or whatever his name is.

Ripping my clothes off of me, while I just lay there bound and gagged.

Suddenly, this force pulls Eric off of me though.

I blink a few times, struggling to focus. I still feel disoriented.

Once I do realize what's happening though, I see Marshall. Flinging Eric off of me like it's nothing.

Marshall throws Eric across the room and rushes up to him. Grabbing him by the back of his neck, he proceeds to bash his face into the ground repeatedly.

"Fuck you, you piece of shit," Marshall states coldly. "You. Do. Not. Touch. Something. That. Belongs. To. Me. Ever," with each word he lets out he smashes the guy's face into the floor. "Got it?! DID YOU GET THAT, MOTHERFUCKER?!" His voice dropping a few octaves, getting really low and deep, Marshall lifts Eric's face once more, if you can even call it a face at this point, it just looks like ground meat, then smashes it back into the ground.

I don't think Eric is alive anymore...

I roll onto my side and feel like I'm literally going to vomit. My fingers desperately trying to work on the rope tied tightly around my wrists, but it's all futile. I cannot undo these knots...