24. Discombobulated

Slim Shady's P.O.V.

Fog.

Walls.

Cages.

It's a fucking maze and I can't get out.

Don't even know where Marshall is, so fuck him.

Once I do get out, I'm killing everyone, I swear to fuck.

Like that one nurse, I guess a few days ago? She was trying to check my temperature or some shit and I literally tore her apart with my bare hands.

Two orderliness jumped on me right after that, and I took care of them both as well.

And that's when I guess the motherfuckers upped the dosage on the meds they've been injecting me with at this Godforsaken fucking shit hole place, cause I don't remember nothing after that...

I try to move, and I can't.

Fucking stupid ass straight jacket. With chains on it. Can't believe it's holding me but it is.

Don't know why I'm so fucking weak, I ain't never been this weak.

The fucking drugs.

Fuck, I'm high again.

Wonder if Robyn felt this way when I used to drug her.

Maybe. Whatever. I don't care.

Movement...

Don't know where I'm being taken.

'Marshall, wake the fuck up,' I think to Marshall Mathers, trying to locate the poor bastard.

He's long checked out though, Marshall couldn't hang with this shit at all. Probably somewhere thinking he's a famous rapper again, back to that dream world for him.

Fuck it, let me pass out..................

Pain.

My head is pounding like a motherfucker, but at least I have some movement in my arms again. Hell, on my whole body.

I sit up and cradle my pounding head in my hands.

"S...Shady, are you okay, what's wrong?" The second the girl touches me, I'm on her.

Must be another one of then damn nurses, and I'm about to fuck her ass up so bad!!

I fling the girl on her back and wrap my hands around her throat, chocking her.

The girl claws at my hands desperately, but I show her no mercy.

Already, I'm thinking of all kinds of ways to fuck up her body once she passes out from lack of air.

'Shady, fucking stop!!' Marshall's voice in my head, oh so the fucker IS still here as well, I thought for sure I got rid of his ass again, but nah, he's...

'Shut the fuck up, Marshall!! These assholes here, they deserve it, every single one of them. Hell yeah imma murder this nurse!!'

'This ain't a nurse, and we ain't at the hospital no more!! Open your eyes!'