CHAPTER 5: THE DINNER

As The Styles triplets were getting ready for their family dinner Louis was anxiously looking at himself in the mirror trying to fix his hair again and again, but it never looked good. The three brothers changed in without saying anything, until Marcel broke the silence.

"Louis is anxious"-he suddenyly said, looking at his brother seriously.

"What?"- Harry said really not expecting to hear that from his brother.

"Louis is feeling anxious right now, you should check on him"- Marcel continued saying not being really sure why his brother wasn't already running to the bathroom to check on his omega.

"Well I can feel it, but... how the hell do you know?"- Harry nerviosuly asked, afraid that he alredy knew the answer.

The room stayed silent. The oldest triplet turned around and looked at Harry angrily.

"How does he know?"- Edward asked furiously. "Harry, are you seriously asking how he knows?"- Edward kept asking while the middle triplet just stood there looking at his now very angry brother. The youngest triplet just looked at both of them and sighed.

"I'll go check on Louis"- the youngest boy exclaimed. "You"- he said pointing to Harry. "Need to actually think about us for at least two seconds, and understand that Louis is also in fact, our destined omega."- Harry gasped at the last two words, everything finally making sense in his head now. "And you"- he said, his index finger now pointing at Edward. "Need to stop yelling at my brother"-' Both alphas stayed there looking at Marcel sadly, knowing his baby brother was right, as 99,99% of the time.

Marcel slowly went to the bathroom, being a little nervous as he always was when talking to Louis. He knocked on the bathroom door twice to not startle the omega by just walking in.

"Can I come in?- The alpha asked shyly.

This did still startle the omega though "Uh, Oh yeah, okay"- The omega confusedly said not really knowing who exactly he was out of the triplets.

When the alpha came in Louis blushed madly not really expecting to see a perfectly dressed Marcel at the other side of the door.

As soon as he opened the door and saw the handsome omega he smiled very bigly.

"Uh, Hi Lou"- Marcel said sweetly.

"Hi, Marcel, oh do you need something?"-The omega very nervously asked.

"Oh! N-no, no I just wanted to check up on you- I mean- uh"- The alpha stopped talking not being really sure what he was supposed to say.

The omega blushed even more when he heard those words escape from the alphas mouth "Check up on me?"- he asked curiously looking at the alpha straight into his emerald eyes.

"Uh,I- I meant that, you are anxious."- Marcel casually said and then got really embarrassed when he realized what he just said. "Oh, nonono, I mean- you- you are- not your- Uh, I could just feel that you're anxious"- Marcel said trying to make it better. The omega giggled a little bit at this sigh. "Marcel, it's okay I understand what you meant"- The omega told the curly head smiling deeply at him. "Thanks for checking up on me, I honestly don't even remember what I was stressing about"- Louis said realizing this at the same time that he was saying it. It was amazing, Marcel had literally helped Louis forget about his image, one of his biggest insecurities, just with his presence.

The omega hugged the alpha as a way of thanking him, the alpha enthusiastically hugged back, and they both stayed like that for a while because they felt safe and loved. Marcel knew for sure he hadn't never felt that before with anyone else, Louis was like a new world to him. But they were sadly interrupted by someone opening the door, without knocking of course. Both boys quickly broke the hug when they heard someone walking in, but they knew that was enough time for the other person to see them. Harry was pretty surprised at what he found when he opened the door, he certainly didn't expect for Louis to be able to open up to Marcel in such little time. He thought he was the only one.