Your mother exhaled heavily as she drove you into your penthouse's private parking lot.

"Think you wanna keep this thing going? With your crazy schedules, you're both crazy busy. Maintaining a celeb relationship is tough," your mom murmured gently.

"Exactly, mom. I was thinking of calling it quits. I just can't figure it out after our fight. I don't wanna be told who I can hang with or what job to take. I'm an adult now. Tom and I are just friends, even if he's asked me out a bunch. Oh man, Mom. Life's getting more and more tangled... I got Jimmy, but I still feel so alone, Mom... Like my life's all messed up," you clench your lips, feeling a bit of sting behind your eyes.

The only time you felt truly joyful was in Jungkook's arms. You felt so at ease with him. He understands you, and while you both profess your love for each other, you couldn't say it since you were both in a relationship limbo with Tarnished individuals, and you are soulmarked. Why can't you just get over Kookie? You had the feeling that something was wrong every time you spoke.

Your heart couldn't believe he was dating the stunning Thai rapper, and the fact that you and Lisa are both ambassadors for the jewelry brand makes you nervous. You were unnecessarily envious of her. She is currently dating the guy you are madly in love with.

You even speculated on how she would react if Jungkook found his soulmate. How will he even make the choice?

Your mother parked the car, and the two of you rode the elevator to your apartment. You just want to go to your room and unwind. You must return to Italy next month to shoot your Bulgari commercial with Blackpinks. Lisa, Jungkooks' secret girlfriend

Your mother just pressed your hand inside the elevator to reassure you

"Baby, just do what makes you happy." She gives a gentle smile.

You only nodded, but you knew you'd forgive him because you tend to 'want 'to be loved by someone. You are aware that you may appear pitiful for not wanting to feel alone. You wish you might be so lucky to meet your beloved and get settled for life.

You and your mother decided to skip dinner because you both had an enjoyable lunch at a quiet downtown Manhattan hotel. You don't know what to feel right now.

In your room, you just jump into the shower to freshen before retiring to your bed. A fleeting glance at your phone reveals notifications from Jimmy, Gigi, and Kendall. You were all so busy that you couldn't even get together for your weekly lunches with your friends.

Kendall and Kylie were shooting episodes for their reality show, The Kardashians. Gigi and her soulmate visit her soulmate's relatives in England for a week. Bella was in Paris for a fashion show, while Jimmy was sulking in Texas.

Even though you used the time to study and complete your assignments, you still felt lonely. You and your mother had dinner with your dad and his new wife a day ago. But you couldn't relax in such stimulating company. Your thoughts were racing and you didn't feel at ease. Something seemed off. A yearning and aching for something concrete. Even your soulmark began to act. It was a very confusing period for you. Your neck was throbbing.