As you gaze into your mom's concerned, bright blue eyes, you let out a heavy sigh. "I was just a bit thrown off, mom. Jimmy was always cool about all the attention from other guys. It's not new for him. I'm a famous model. Oh my God, Mom! He got so worked up when Gigi innocently said, 'Kookie seems to like me..." Your forehead creases in frustration.

Maybe it was the knowledge that Jungkook and Lisa had secretly become a couple that made you feel so out of place for a couple of days. When he informed you about it a while ago, the fact that the two of them now live rent-free - is in your thoughts.

You dreamt about the two of them together and even went online discreetly to see if the Lizkook stories were true. There was footage from award shows of them staring at each other.

But you're no wiser because Big Hit didn't confirm any of the rumors, despite being seen with Nancy at one of her group members' 21st birthday party. He was observed leaving Nancy's residence early in the morning. It was a false rumor. He was allegedly with Taehyung when he dropped her off after the party. You have no idea what to believe.

Kookie is a closed book full of secrets. You'd better hope he didn't tell his group about the "night under the stars." They'll burn you both.

All he told you was that he is seeing Lisa again behind his agency's back and that he genuinely likes her. Although he still has feelings for you, you can't even go there since you still have soulmates out there, and you could hurt each other if you have to let go of each other after bonding with your new mates.

Jungkooks' soulmate will never allow you to get close to him. Who wants her attractive, sexy, and successful mate to hang around with hotter girls? She will be too insecure. You pray that he will choose his soulmate. You feel sorry for the Tarnished Lisa. She will be devastated if Kookie meets his soulmate, regardless of whether they are blue or red gold.

He will lose some or all of his affectionate feelings for both of you and Lisa. But in your situation, you genuinely love the maknae and hope that your coming string will be red gold, causing you to lose your romantic affection for him, but the blue string will cause you to still harbor deep feelings for Kookie.

"Mom, I'm a bit worried about this whole thing... I didn't realize Jimmy was like this. He's asking me to pass on that part in Tom's movie, but I hadn't even said yes yet. My agent's sorting that out," you exhale deeply. A long vacation is starting to sound real good.

Your mom looks concerned. "Honey... that fight you had a few days back really got to you, which we can't have. I told the Cosmo photographer you've been under the weather since last night. He needs to chill with his jealousy 'cause his ideas about Tom and Kookie ain't true."

You nod, but your big, tired brown eyes speak volumes. "I don't know why it hit me so hard, Mom. I like Jimmy and he treats me right. But this side of him makes me feel uneasy. Like he doesn't trust me. How's he gonna act if I gotta jet off to Seoul for a month to shoot commercials and...see old friends?"

see old friends?"