Part 47: "This Can't Be Safe" 🔞

Explicit content warning!

Since many of you liked the previous chapter so much, I decided to give you a tiny bit more...

------------------------------

Hope escorts Josie out of their beach house and to the passenger side of her car, opening the door for her, and the brunette offers her a grateful smile as her cheeks tint pink. After closing the door behind Josie, Hope makes her way over to the driver side.

"So, where are we going?" Josie asks curiously. All she knows is the place they are going is fancy.

"You'll see," is all Hope says as she starts the car and puts it in drive, taking off in the direction of their destination. She holds the steering wheel with one hand, while the other rests on Josie's thigh, "I promise you'll like it."

Josie's eyes travel from the hand placement over to her wife, responding somewhat absentmindedly, "I have no doubt." Though the hand is over the material of her dress, it's still entirely distracting, especially after their previous activities, before they were so annoyingly interrupted by Lizzie...again.

Josie zones out as she looks over her wife. Her eyes wander over her perfect features, her ocean blue eyes, kissable lips, the line of her jaw, the strong hand that grips the steering wheel. She appreciates the suit Hope chose to wear, as per Josie's request. The elegant jacket, the clean white shirt beneath, the tie around her neck, perfectly pressed pants. Her eyes flicker from Hope's belt buckle to her eyes, which stay trained on the road.

Her bottom lip becomes captured between her teeth at the thoughts that cross her mind, the images in her head of what they were about to do had Lizzie not interrupted. She's forbidden herself from going all the way with Hope again, yet she almost did. She wanted to, badly. And Hope clearly wanted it, too.

She tears her eyes away and looks straight ahead at the road as she feels a fire swarming in the pit of her stomach, taking a breath as she attempts to push her thoughts aside.

But she can't manage to do so. She looks back over to Hope, and only a few seconds later, Hope's lips form a small smile, "You're staring again."

"I'm gazing," Josie corrects.

"Something on your mind? You seem a little distracted," Hope asks, genuinely curious, briefly glancing at her wife before her eyes return to the road ahead.

Josie tilts her head in thought, "How long until we're at the restaurant?"

Hope hums, "About fifteen minutes. Maybe twenty."

"Perfect," Josie says as she unbuckles her seatbelt and leans over the console a bit.

She cups Hope's jaw and turns her head slightly, just enough to bring their lips together. Hope manages to return the brief kiss, glancing back at the road before Josie kisses her again, until she whispers against Josie's lips with a grin on her lips, "This can't be safe."

Josie hums against the Tribrid's lips, dragging her hand up Hope's thigh until she palms the area below the buckle of her belt, hearing a growl get caught in Hope's throat, "Jo..." Her grip tightens around the steering wheel briefly as she feels Josie's fingers unbuckling her belt.

Josie pops open the button of Hope's pants, pulling the zipper down as she whispers seductively, "Keep your eyes on the road, baby."

She untucks and lifts Hope's white dress shirt to the middle of her abdomen, then she tugs the front of her underwear down until her member is freed from the restriction, and she immediately palms the erection and kisses Hope again, which Hope returns with a muffled moan, her eyes continuing to flicker toward the road ahead to keep them from wrecking, until Josie finally begins kissing down her jaw and to her neck to refrain from obstructing her wife's sight.