The story begins by dropping a bombshell, causing the audience to wonder, and then begins flashbacks to explain why Yuzu Yuhito was sentenced to death.

    These are all things that have happened to them. Watching the anime being produced according to their words and deeds, the self in the anime is familiar and strange.

    I have to say that Wujo Satoru feels weird, and it happens from time to time. It turns out that his behavior is like this in the eyes of others.

    And looking at their stories from the perspective of a bystander, he also discovered some small details that he had not discovered before.

    Gojo Satoru originally only came to see it for Haru, but after watching it, there was a feeling that the time and space letters that had been buried had been dug out again.

    And they are indeed very vivid in the animation and painting, and Gojo Satoru can substitute them into the real people around him without any obstacles.

    He watched the knotweed and Fu Heihui fighting side by side, watched himself in the anime and discovered the strangeness of the knotweed Yuhito, and watched himself bring the knotweed into the high school. He was originally staying in the prison gate, and his disturbed mood gradually slowed down. Slow down.

    And halfway through the animation, he saw Chun's appearance.

    He hit the pause button.

    The anime-styled Chun and the reality are also slightly different from him. Chun's hair is slightly longer, covering the ears, and his body is slightly thinner than him. His face is pale, and there is always a smile on the corner of his lips.

    Gojo Satoru quietly stared at Haru on the screen, as if seeing Haru in reality through the screen.

    On the page suspended by him, there were many bullet screens.

    [Chun can tell that his health is not good from the appearance. 】

    【Chun, my foreign clothes. ]

    [Chun, I love you so much~]

    [Ah, so Gojo Satoru looks like this after taking off his blindfold? No wonder he has to wear a blindfold, it has no deterrent effect at all! ]

    [Laughing, it's not that Gojo Satoru has no deterrent power, but Wujo Haru has no deterrent power! ]

    [As we all know, although Gojo Haru and Gojo Satoru share the same face, they look completely different. ]

    [My spring, lick lick~]

    Gojo Satoru ignored these barrages and clicked to continue playing.

    In the early stage of the anime, Haru didn't appear much. In the second episode, he brought Hisuhito back to the Conjuration Academy, and Chun appeared.

    Chun greeted Knotweed with a smile, and then followed them to pick up Wild Rose.

    Haru in the anime is not the center of the story, he always stands gently and quietly listening to them, but Gojo Satoru can't help but put all his eyes on Chun in the corner.