He came suddenly, and Wujo Satoru was not notified in advance.

    When he arrived, he found that Gojo Satoru was not on the mountain.

    Nitro, with a cigarette in his mouth, raised his eyebrows in surprise. "You came here without saying hello in advance."

    "I have some time today, and I want to surprise Wu." Chun handed her the dessert that Nitrozi loved.

    "Then he should be on a mission, and there have been a lot of missions recently." Nitzi's eyes have dark circles, "But if you call that idiot, he should come back." Chun shook his head, "No, I'll wait

    here Follow him."

    There was nothing wrong with him.

    Nitzi glanced at Chun hesitantly, pressed his neck, and didn't say anything more. "Okay, if you get tired of waiting, remember to call him."

    Chun nodded with a smile.

    Nitro was also very busy, and when the two were talking, the voice of the conjurer groaning inside never stopped.

    Nitrogen clenched his cigarette butt irritably, waved Chaochun, turned around and hurried away.

    The figure of Nitzi disappeared, and Xia Youjie who left without knowing when quietly appeared.

    Xia Youjie didn't know how to face his former classmates.

    Chun didn't force it, he sat in the corridor not far from the medical office, waiting for Gojo Satoru.

    He used to have a very full schedule.

    Become stronger, study, work, but after dying once, he suddenly relaxes, thinking that it is good to do nothing once in a while.

    Xia Youjie sat beside him, quietly accompanying him.

    The sun was shining when he came, and it was getting hotter and hotter as time went on.

    The students in the first and second grades all went out to do tasks, but they didn't come back. Time passed by, it seemed to be very fast, but also very slow.

    The sun is hot to a certain extent, and then slowly dims, setting from east to west.

    In the empty corridor, the shadows of a person and a cat stretched longer and longer, making them look extraordinarily lonely. 】

    Why?

    Wandering back from the line of life and death, I just want to see my relatives, but there is no way to see them.

    Gojo Satoru tried hard to recall, what was he doing at that time?

    is he back

    But no matter how he recalled, he couldn't recall a similar picture.

    He doesn't seem to...

    the next page, the next page!

    He looked at the following plot with a little haste.