Horny Beach (This ain't no lemon you hub-surfin' pervs)

Start from the beginning

"Fine! I'll explain later!"

"Why don't you explain it now? I think most of us here would want to know." Azz asks. "It'd be wise for us to know the reason behind your reluctance to swim if it's alright."

"It's not a big deal, so don't worry about it."

"If it's not a big deal, then it should be fine for you to swim with us, right? Surely my rival isn't afraid of some water!" Sabnock chides in.

"No, it's not that-"

"Come on, Rimuru, we planned this special, so you can't back out now!" Elizabetta protests.

"Why can't I back out?"

"Because Horny Beach!" Clara shouts.

"What does that have to do with me not swimming?!"

"Rimuru, do you not know how to swim?" Elizabetta asks me pityingly.

"NO! Look, I just want to spend my time on the beach in the sun and not swimming! I don't even know why I have to swim, and yes I can swim! I don't even like those colors, let alone the frills! I have my own normal swimsuit as well! I don't have to explain-...Why does it feel so breezy...?"

"Look! Riri is all pink-pink now! Yaaaay!" Clara runs in circles around me.

I look down to see myself clad in the pink swimsuit I refused to wear, somehow.

This is embarrassing! How did I even end up wearing this?! Who did this to me?! Ciel, what happened?!

[[Phenomenon unexplainable...question unanswerable...how is this possible...that green-haired cretin has performed another inexplicable action! I must...]]

Ciel's freaking out more than I am! She'll calm herself down eventually since I can't really do anything when she's muttering like this...

I try to cover myself up, but without a towel or blanket, my body is still pretty exposed. All I can really do is hug my arms around myself.

The boys are all staring at me, this is so uncomfortable! Iruma on the other hand just looks shocked, he's not even moving...

"Please don't look at me like that..." I mutter, getting progressively more flustered.

"What do you mean? You look great in that!" Jazz teases me.

"I don't need your comments right now!"

"I'm just sayin'!" He holds his hands up in the air as if he's innocent, and I can't do anything against that!

"Jazz is right. That attire does show off your well-toned physique." Sabnock cuts in.

"Sabnock! That is an inappropriate thing to say!" Azz shouts at him after seeing my bafflement.

"It's the truth." he shrugs, apparently seeing no problem in what he said.

"Shut up!" I bonk Sabnock on the head with a 'reasonable' amount of force. (Please ignore the crater in the sand.)

"How did Clara do that?" Ameri asks, her face filled with bewilderment.

"I don't know, she j-just did... something, and n-now Rimuru is wearing it!" Keroli answers her, clearly as confused as I am. She keeps glancing at Clara fearfully, probably worried the girl will do the same to her.

"I don't care, but I've never seen Rimuru's belly button before!" Camui comments disgustingly, reaching toward me all creepy-like with his wing-arms.

Without any hesitation, Ameri and I kick Camui so hard that he flies far into the ocean. We could still hear his voice as he traveled away from us.