005, worms worms worms

IT WAS NIGHT now and luna had just finished her first tutoring session with minho. after that, they left the library and went to go meet up with q for dinner. they asked dae, but had no idea where he was. it felt like they didn't see him around now.

q was begging luna to come to the outdoor's club hike with him tomorrow after minho declined. "please, luna. do you know why the first rule in the club is to talk about the club? because no one is in it! it's like—dead. i had to convince so many people to go tomorrow." q said across from her. luna sighed, putting down her fork. "i'm sorry but that sounds like a club prob—"

"luna!"

"what?"

"i'll buy you ice cream for a whole week from the school store. please i need more people to join." q offered and luna smiled "okay, deal." she grabbed his hand and shook it.

"wow. first you take my coffee bribe and now q's ice cream one." minho said and luna shrugged. "food is the way to the heart, minho." she said taking a bite of her food. it was true, luna loved food and always had to find the best spots to eat.

"why did you have to bribe her?" q asked minho, who was next to luna. "i didn't wanna sit next to this girl in class so i offered to buy luna coffee so i could sit next to her instead." he explained.

"anyways, back to outdoors club, it's tomorrow at 10 am outside on the lawn. please tell people to come. we lost people after this summer." q told luna. "fine i'll be there." luna said and q thanked her.

everyone that was hiking stood in a circle on the grassy area outside of kiss. luna wasn't thrilled to be there, but she was doing this for q and partially for the ice cream. "all right, people, welcome to kiss's outdoors club. first rule of outdoors club is what luna?" q asked enthusiastically pointing over to where luna was.

"please talk about outdoors club." luna said in a monotone voice.

"yes. that would be very helpful because we did lose a few members this summer." q said looking down in embarrassment. he then spoke in a happier tone. "all right then, let's get started with some stretches." q said as dae joined in and moved next to where kitty was.

they continued to stretch and to everyones surprise, yuri joined in. luna definitely knew yuri was doing this for dae. yuri absolutely hated to outdoors and luna experienced it first hand when they went camping last year.

"all right! who's ready to go on a hike?" minho asked joining the group a black hoodie, glasses, and matching blue jacket and pants. "minho, what are you doing here?" dae asked. luna looked at his clothes "and why are you wearing that on a hike?" she asked.

"what? i can't hang out with my best friends? and fashion comes first, luna." minho told her.

"hi." the girl from yesterday came up to minho. "i don't think we've met yet. i'm madison." she said shaking his hand. "minho." he replied.

"i know." she said and minho made a slightly disgusted face.

"we can talk on the hike, let's go. alright, make sure you stay hydrated and i hope you guys used the bathroom, there are none up there." q said patting minho's back. minho immediately ran over to luna "she's here again. she's probably following me. oh my god, she's gonna start stalking me." minho said freaking out.

"you're gonna be fine." luna rolled her eyes.

"you guys are making great time! let's keep up the pace, people!" q said energetically jogging, while everyone behind him was breathing heavily. "q, this isn't a track meet. we're just hiking! why are we being timed right now?" luna said out of breath.

"worms! worms! worms!" yuri screamed in fear.

"you're fine yuri. at least they're not roaches." luna said and yuri's eyes widened "there's roaches here?" she said looking around. this was probably the first time luna had talked to yuri since she came back since she was too focused and busy with dae.

"we're in nature, embrace it."

"how long have we been walking?" minho asked as yuri was still freaking out about the worms. "long enough." luna responded looking down as they walked up a more inclined area. "and it'll be longer if you keep asking that."

a yelp was heard and luna looked up and saw kitty falling and dae catching her. when q stopped to check on kitty, everyone utilized the time to catch their breath. minho and everyone else were hunched over trying to breathe normally.

kitty and yuri soon started bickering with each other. "awh don't worry, kitty. it wasn't as bad as when you fell into the cupcakes." yuri said joining them next to dae. "hmm i'm more worried about you and those worms." kitty responded.

"hey, i think we've found people that argue more than us!" minho exclaimed putting his hand out for a high five and luna gave him a look "minho, i don't think that's something to be proud of." luna said shaking her head.

they continued to walk as everyone else was still taking a break. "come on guys let's keep going!" q encouraged them. the next thing luna saw was kitty and yuri sprinting up the mountain. "make sure you stick together!" q shouted at the two racing up.

"why did you come?" dae asked minho.

"because i'm looking out for you. that's why i called yuri." minho up the hill where yuri ran. "let me deal with it on my own." dae said walking past minho and luna.

after what felt like hours of walking, luna could see the top of the mountain. "oh my god, finally." luna said right before kitty sprinted down past them, "kitty?" she said looking back. kitty was already far away.

"wow, that girl can run." luna said as they reached the top point. luna immediately sat down on the ground. "i can't feel my legs right now." luna said and q sat next to her.

"don't you feel great, luna? fresh air, a nice view, and you're with friends."

"yeah, for sure, but q?" luna asked.

"yeah luna?" he nodded.

"i'm so sorry, but i think you're gonna need to give me back my registration form for this club."

💌
authors note

i just found out sang heon is older than peter and alex is supposed to be so much older in the show😭