Studying Opponent

Calli pov: I looked at Ame, questioning what happened; she was bleeding from her stomach, and her eyes looked like they were bleeding. Ina has stab marks in her chest and was spewing a bit of blood. Gura was fine, however.

"Reine leave!" Kiara demanded

"Wait, don't be mad!" Reine yelled

"I'm not mad, just concerned about my adorable little sister!" Kiara said

"Got it, I'll leave!" Reine said

"No, you don't," the alternate dimension Ame said.

She blocked Reine every time she tried to leave. Zeta ran up to her and grabbed her, jumping out of reach.

"I'll take her to safety and be right back!" Zeta said

We all stared deep into our opponents eyes. All of a sudden, the alternate universe's ame began to cry.

"It's not fair that you freaks have a good relationship!" The ame cried.

We all stared in shock, confused at what was going on. We need to process this and go about it accordingly.

"You all make me sick to my stomach!" She yelled

We all glared at one another, and we questioned what the hell is wrong with her. This clearly wasn't just revenge on Ame but on all of us for something we didn't do.

I ran at the alternate universe's Ame and spun Ricky around, beginning to slice up the yellow tentacles. Kiara also joined in since we both have seen Ina fight and we know how to block everything she couldn't win.

"Damn it, why are you better than me?" She screamed

"We aren't better than you; the problem is that you aren't trying to make yourself better; you are dragging others into this!" I yelled

The alternate dimension Ame growled, and her eyes began to bleed. She clearly was now getting the side effects of time travel.

I smirked and swung Ricky, slashing her face a tiny bit.

"Fuck!" The alternate dimension Ame yelled

Kiara flew forward and slashed across her chest, and blood poured out.

"Why can't I regenerate?" The alternate Ame asked

Ina summoned tentacles and slammed them into her, then retracted them, leaving her broken body.

"Wait, this is too easy..." Gura said

The five of us realized that there is no way we won just now. If we somehow won, then why was it so easy? Why didn't she really fight back?

Her body vanished, and she appeared behind us. "Thanks for the redo," she said.

We didn't even process her presence, which was shocking.

"She's perfectly fine!" Kiara yelled

"Time is on my side," she said.

There is no way We can kill her as long as she has the power of time. Maybe we can trap her, but it looks like our Ame has used her pocket watch a little too much, so we can't have her use it again. This would possibly hurt her body beyond repair, and that wouldn't be good. We need to stop her without using time.

Zeta returned and gazed at all of us. She whistled, and we watched Axel lunge at the alternate dimension Ame.

So this is what our game plan is: watch Axel cut down this fake and keep watching until we see an opening.

As soon as Axel seemingly killed the other Ame, she came back only to be hit by the next assault.

"Three second intervals..." I said

"She doesn't change position when she disappears and reappears; she goes to the area she started at," Gura commented.

This was at least something we knew she could do, but at the same time, we really knew nothing.

"We should probably move," Ina said.

She has a fair point; maybe if we move somewhere more open, Kiara can fight at her full capacity without burning the forest down.

We began to move away, and the alternate dimension Ame began to follow, only to be stopped by Axel.

It's interesting that Zeta found a use for him even if he is just being thrown away practically, and it's better the more he gets hurt, the stronger he gets, so we have an infinite power pawn to use. We just need to gauge things with this since power really doesn't matter at all.

"How far out should we go?" Ame asked

"Far enough from Kaela and Selen!" Zeta said

We didn't know how far that was going to be, but we had to wait until she told us to stop. We got to our destination, an open field, and we got the okay to stop.

"We can rest for now; the mutt has stopped her a little bit," Zeta said.

We all began to stretch, preparing for the next battle. We really can't underestimate her since she seemingly is immortal, so this should be just like Omega, or maybe not.

"Be careful, Kiara," I said.

"You be careful," she said back.

"We all need to be," Ina said.

Sana appeared behind us and looked around. "You all seem ready," she said.

"Yeah, we are, but you should leave," Ina said.

"I know I don't want you to worry about me; it's just that I want to tell you good luck, Ina," Sana said.

Ina kissed Sana lightly. "Thank you," she said.

Ame looked at Gura. "Tell me that!" She yelled

"Good luck?" Gura asked

"Yes," Ame replied.

"Good luck, Ame," Gura said softly.

We all knew we needed good luck since we still don't know much. Zeta went to check on how Axel was doing and came back soon after.

"We have three minutes, so I brought Reine and Anya here for now," Zeta stated.

"Fine, but as soon as she approaches, leave Reine," Kiara said.

"Got it!" Reine said

The five of us sat down just to relax. We won't expend energy right now since we will need it in three minutes. It seems odd that this is a ten in danger, yet it doesn't seem that serious. I don't trust this at all. We can't take this lightly.

But why would we since we are protecting Ame after all.