Remus lupin

prompt ; write me a Remus lupin x reader with, Remus tutoring the reader

The library was bustling with students preparing for their upcoming exams, books scattered across tables, and hushed whispers filling the air. Remus Lupin, a Gryffindor known for his intelligence, found himself a quiet corner where he could tutor his fellow students. Little did he know, you, his long-time rival, had also sought refuge in the same area.

You glanced up from your notes, annoyance flashing in your eyes as you noticed Remus sitting across from you. "Of all the places to study, you had to pick this one," you muttered, unable to hide the irritation in your voice.

Remus raised an eyebrow, a playful smirk playing on his lips. "Oh, I see. Can't stand the idea of me being better than you, huh?" he teased, his eyes glinting mischievously.

You scoffed, flipping through your textbook with a hint of defiance. "Please, Lupin. We both know I'm the superior student here."

Remus leaned back, his eyes sparkling with challenge. "Is that so? Well, I guess I'll have to prove you wrong then, won't I?"

The two of you engaged in a spirited study session, exchanging banter and witty remarks as you tackled difficult subjects. Remus's patient explanations and impressive knowledge began to chip away at your animosity, and you found yourself slowly warming up to his presence.

As the hours passed, the teasing became more playful and flirty. Remus leaned in closer, his voice laced with a hint of amusement. "You know, it's quite endearing how determined you are, even when you're wrong."

You rolled your eyes but couldn't suppress the smile tugging at the corners of your lips. "Well, someone has to keep you on your toes, Lupin. Can't have you getting too complacent, can we?"

prompt: add more onto this

Remus chuckled, a warm sound that echoed through the library. His eyes sparkled with mischief as he observed the slight blush that colored your cheeks. "Oh, look at that," he commented, his voice tinged with amusement. "Seems like I have the power to make you blush, Y/N. Who would've thought?"

You averted your gaze, feeling your cheeks heat up even more. "I-I'm not blushing," you stammered, attempting to regain your composure.

Remus leaned closer, his voice low and teasing. "Oh, come on, Y/N. Don't be shy. It's rather adorable, you know. I quite like seeing you blush."

Your eyes narrowed playfully as you tried to regain control of the situation. "Well, if that's the case, Lupin, you better be ready for a lot more blushes in the future. I won't hold back."

Remus raised an eyebrow, a challenge dancing in his eyes. "Is that a promise, Y/N? Because I must say, I rather enjoy being the cause of your adorable flustered state."

A mischievous grin spread across your face. "Consider it a promise, Lupin. Just remember, payback can be quite enjoyable as well."

The two of you continued your study session, but now there was an added layer of playful banter and flirtatious exchanges. Remus took every opportunity to find ways to make you blush, from teasing remarks to gentle touches. Your initial rivalry had transformed into a delightful game of back-and-forth, keeping both of you on your toes.

As the library gradually emptied, and the sun began to set outside, Remus closed his textbook with a satisfied smile. "I think we've accomplished quite a bit today, Y/N. Though I have to say, our study sessions have become much more entertaining."

You chuckled, gathering your belongings. "Indeed, Lupin. Who would've thought that tutoring could be this enjoyable? Perhaps we should make it a regular occurrence."

Remus's eyes sparkled with genuine interest. "I would like that, Y/N. I think we make quite the dynamic duo when it comes to studying."

As you both made your way out of the library, the evening air filled with a newfound excitement and anticipation. The rivalry that once defined your relationship had evolved into something far more intriguing and exhilarating. And as you walked side by side, teasing and laughing, it was clear that your connection had the potential to grow into something even deeper—a bond that intertwined intellectual challenges with playful affection.