Chapter 13 - All My Children

Marley was with her granddaughter Abigail in the kitchen, when Magnus walked to them. “Where is Faye? And River?” He wondered.

Marley looked at her father. “River is with Elijah, Chelsea is asleep upstairs still. And Faye is blowing off steam.”

“Hmm-mmm.” Magnus hummed. “And where is Damon?”

“Around here, somewhere. I suppose.” Marley replied. “He drank himself to sleep and crashed somewhere. I wouldn’t dare to wake him up.” 

Magnus nodded. “Understandable.” He told her. “He’s avoiding some things.”

“Like his brother.” Marley comment.

“Wouldn’t surprise me.” Magnus added. “And where are Aiden and Teddy?”

“Aiden was needed back in the institute and Teddy is doing god knows what.” Marley replied.

“I shall look for him then.” Magnus suggested.

Marley looked at her father. “If you would.”

Magnus nodded as then he walked out. Then, Abigail turned to look at her grandmother. “Grandma, shall I wake up Chelsea?”

Marley nodded. “If you could do that.”

“Okay.” Abigail walked out.

--------------------

Later, Damon was up and about, showered even. He walked downstairs and walked up to Marley, kissing her. Then, he pulled away. “Good morning.”

“Good morning. Although its almost afternoon.” Marley pointed it out.

Damon nodded. “Got me a blood bag?”

Marley waved with her hand and a blood bag appeared. “Here.” She said.

Damon grabbed it. “Thanks.” He drank it.

Then, Marley looked at him. “What happened last night?”

“Some people got under my skin and you know what happens when they so...” Damon trailed off.

“You snap.” Marley finished for him.

Damon looked at her. “Jep.”

Just then, they got a text. It was Stefan, he couldn’t find Elena. “There is always something.” Marley muttered.

“Don’t I know it.” Damon sighed.

--------------

Moments later, Elijah appeared in front of them. Marley noticed that River wasn’t with him. “Where is River?”

“River is looking for more clues.” Elijah replied.

Marley looked at him. “What happened?”

“My mother did something. She linked my family together as one.” Elijah replied.

“And you need a plan as to unlink them and you?” Marley asked.

Elijah nodded. “Yes, but first the Bennett witches needs to be stopped.”

“I can do that.” Marley told him. “Then I can figure out how to unlink you all.”

Elijah nodded. “Thank you.”

“They wouldn’t see me coming.” Markey asked. “But do you know where Elena is?”

“My sister has her as for safe keeping.” Elijah replied.

“Right, so she will be safe?” Marley asked to him.

Elijah nodded. “Yes, for the time being.”

Then, Damon glared at him. “What is that supposed to mean?”

“My sister practically hate Elena.” Elijah replied. “She can and will hurt Elena, if she wants to.”

“Oh, we know.” Marley nodded. “But there is no need for that. I said I would help, now I need to find Bonnie and her mother.”

Elijah nodded and left. Not much later, Stefan burst in. “Do you know where Elena is?”

“Rebekah.” Marley replied as she opened a portal and went to Bonnie.

------------------

Meanwhile, Faye entered the Grill. In a need for a drink. “Faye!” Klaus called towards her.

Faye doesn’t look happy. “Yes.”

“Join us for a drink?” Klaus asked as he and Kol held their hands up with drink.

“Mmm, another time.” Faye left.

------------------

Outside, Faye had just crossed the road and Klaus runs after her, almost getting hit by a car. “Faye!”

Faye stopped and turned to face him. “Did I hear a car?”

“Nothing serious.” Klaus replied.

“Oh.” Faye comment.

“Care for a drink?” Klaus asked again.

“Another time, when your brother isn’t there.” Faye replied.

Klaus chucked. “Figured as much.” Faye made a face. “Oh, come on, take a chance, Faye. Talk to me.” He sat down on a bench that’s next to him. “Come on, get to know me. I dare you.”

Faye nodded. “Fine.” She sat down next to him. “So, what do you wanna talk about?”

Klaus smiled. “I want to talk about you. Your hopes, your dreams, everything you want in life.”

“Okay.” Faye nodded and told some things.

----------------

Suddenly, Klaus got up and put his hand on his heart. He then looked at Faye. “What is it?” She asked, worried.

Klaus looked at her. “What did you do?”

“Nothing.” Faye replied, frowning.

Then, Klaus grabbed her forcefully. “What did you do?!”

Faye waved with her hand, he let go of her. Klaus had pain in his hands. “When, I said, I didn’t do anything. I mean it.”

Then, Klaus realized. “Kol!” He used his vampire speed to get away.

----------------

Back with Marley, she had arrived at the Old Witch House and went to find Bonnie first. When she found her, she was alone, luckily for her. “Marley? What’s going on?”

Markey looked grim. “They took Elena.”

“What?!” Bonnie exclaimed. “But Esther is channelling us! I can’t do anything about it!”

“I know of something.” Marley told her. “Don’t worry, I’m not going to do anything stupid.”

“What are we going to do?” Bonnie asked.

“It may be dangerous. I can take your magic for a few hours, long enough to be broken the link that Esther is channelling.” Marley replied.

Bonnie nodded. “Okay, i do it for Elena.”

“Alright.” Marley nodded. Then, she used her magic on her. Bonnie had no more magic, just for a few hours.