Chapter 12 - Dangerous Liaisons

Faye and River were first to get home, River had Chelsea with her of course. Faye looked at her mother confused. “Why is there a dress for me? I mean I understood Rivers, but me? By who is it sighed?”

Marley looked at the letter. “By Klaus.”

Faye looked in disbelieve. “The big bad hybrid buys me a dress. That should be in the newspapers.” She said sarcastically.

River chuckled. “You don’t say.”

“Oh, you have Elijah, other older brother.” Faye snapped at her.

“Cause he is my soulmate, dimwit.” River snapped back.

“Girls, please, not today. “ Marley looked at her children. “The others should be here soon, so I suggest get ready.”

“Yes, mama.” Faye and River said on the same time.

“Good, now go and get ready.” Marley told them. Faye and River walked out, with Chelsea.

Just then, Damon walked in. “I don’t need to get to your backside, huh.”

Marley looked at him. “Nope, you shouldn’t.”

“We should be getting ready too.” Damon comment.

“Eager to go to the ball?” Marley asked.

Damon looked at her. “Yes.”

“Good, the others should be here shortly.” Marley comment.

-------------------

Much later, its evening and the others had arrived as well. Her other children and her granddaughter. They walked to the mansion, to the Mikaelson home as the doors opened, everyone looked at them. That they were also a big family, some had their eyes widen, shock or just a plain smirk on their faces. Magnus was first to come inside, followed by Marley and the others. “What a warm welcome.” He comment.

“It’s a ball, dad. People tend to look.” Marley added.

“Its not even all of us.” River comment.

Then, Faye added. “Don’t forget we are stronger than they are, especially if we are all together.”

“Shh. Vampire hearing, little sis.” Aiden scolded her.

“Oops.” Faye comment.

“Oh, one of these days.” River added, frowning.

“You guys have your stele at hand, just in case?” Aiden asked them all.

“Oh yeah.” Abigail replied first.

“Check.”

“Also check.”

“Double and we have our magic.”

“Ancient vampires, I’m not convinced.” Abigail muttered.

Marley looked at her granddaughter. “You will.”

River held hands with Chelsea, who was existed to see her father. “Calm down, Chelsea.” She noticed him. “Oh look, there he is.” She and Chelsea walked away from the group.

Aiden sighed. “Careful.”

“Don’t I always, Aiden.” River called.

Then, Teddy noticed the drinks. “See yah.” He walked away also.

“Not to much, Teddy!” Marley called after her son, noticing the drinks.

“Nope, mom.” Teddy called back.