Chapter 15

So excited ! Ez and Gabby were my favorite couple , and then well bang:< , but Him and Sophia are amazing , they look like they're still going strong in the trailers I've seen , Also there's a scene of him blowing out candles , Birthday scene or episode ;) ,
Look at uncle Ez with baby maverick , Im Scared and Excited.

---------------------

Today was the meeting , Illiana and her sat in the clubhouse , the guys talking , Alverez and Miguel speaking to Nestor , the prospect who used to work for him.

They were tense , these so called Sons making the tension skyrocket.

Suddenly Bishop opened the door , Five patched members from the mother charter walked in along with two prospects , who were ordered to go to the bar , Ez kept a close eye on his girls , who were sat on the couch.

"Little cj is that you!" Tig exclaimed loudly freaking them all out.

"Alex!" Jackie laughed , as Ez raised a brow , the others all looked at eachother confused.

"Ya know this lass 'ere tiggy." a Man said in a scottish accent , you might know him betters as Chibs.

"Met her when she was Sixteen , hell of a punch , spent two days knocked out." Tig explained.

"In my defense when a sixteen year old wakes up and sees a man pissing on her car , she gets to beat the crap out of some one , turns out he was drunk." Jackie explained.

"What are you doing here , thought you wanted to get away from gangs and clubs." Tig questioned.

"I brought her here to meet that ass , and then her and Ez
adopted me." Illiana said.

"One of tha' charters said you and a las took in a little lass." Chibs stated shaking Jackies hand.

"Trust me it took alot for
M- Jackie to admit her feelings for Ez , Now there's gonna be a new Reyes in town." Illiana said.

"Pregnant ! , your Preg- Theres a mini Mayan in there." Tig exclaimed as She went over to Ez , who rested an Arm around her waist , as she laid her head on his chest.

"Yep , so you boys gonna have this meeting or what?"
Jackie questioned.

"Tig seems to like her , I say their kid could be used as a Mediator." Happy Suggested, Ez and Angel had a look of familiarity with the man.

"You saying their kid will become a Son if its a boy, when he comes of age?" Bishop questioned.

The men argued and suggested , Angel said no Nephew of his would be a sons.

Illana stared at the scene before making her escape to Natalia's.

"ENOUGH! I don't want my kid to have anything to do with Clubs or gangs , until this child , who by the way could be a she , chooses to do so , until this baby is out of my stomach and under age , nothing to do with any of this." Jackie exclaimed catching the attention of the men.

"I like her." One man , who was called rat boy said , as another quinn , nodded.

The two unnamed prospects , and Nestor stared at the scene infront of them , Even Alvares and Miguel were intrigued.

"Bu-." Tig was cut off by Jackie raising her hand.

"Me and my children will never be used by the club , or clubs for anything , now Im sure you can find another way to do this , and this is coming from a woman who's fucking tired of men telling her what to do." She glared.

"Yer lass is a very strong and respectful woman." Chibs said to Ez who nodded.

"I think this meetin' is done ere' , Our Charter votes for an Alliance between the Sons and Mayans , With yer lass as a Mediator when we have meetings." Chibs said.