5.

Athena's POV

"If this club sucks I'm gonna kill you. My legs are killing me" Kennedy complained putting her head on my chest groaning loudly as we stood in the long ass line.

"We could've gone to a cheap ass club. Literally no difference" I said and Fran hit my shoulder "stop. We're not even inside yet" she said and I rolled my eyes, looking to see how long until we get to the entrance.

"Athena?" I turned around to see Victoria standing outside of the line. She was wearing an all black suit, the first buttons opened and a golden chain alongside another simple necklace with a small heart in the middle.

"I am not letting you step in the line with us just because you look this good. You gotta suffer like we did" I said and she laughed shaking her head in disbelief "you think I look good?" She asked going back to her straight but sexy resting face "what? No"

"If you say yes, I'll let you skip the line" I raised my eyebrows "you can't do that? I am not paying anything extra" I said making her laugh again. I smiled a little at her cute laugh "you won't pay anything"

"Get out the line, all of you" she said. We all got out of the line "I swear if whatever you're gonna do does not work out, I will personally choke you" I said to Victoria "damn at least wait for the first date to do that" she said which caught me a little by surprise. I just laughed and kept holding eye contact with her as Kennedy complained to the girls about her heels.

I broke the eye contact with Victoria and looked at Kennedy "bitch just take mine. They're comfortable" I said. Kennedy pouted "you'd do that for me?" She asked and I just made a disgusted face "no your voice is annoying me and I know this will shut you up" she laughed "I love you too"

We changed our heels then I looked at Victoria "we can go now" she walked with us towards the entrance, skipping the whole line and the security guard immediately stepped to the side without Victoria saying a single word to him "they're with me" she said and the security nodded, letting us walk in.

"What? Are you like a number one guest or something?" I asked and Victoria shook her head "you're really dumb for a woman your age"

I gasped when she said that and she just laughed at my reaction, walking away to talk to some people.

"Bitch she owns this place" Georgia said. My eyes widened "that makes sense"

"Let's just go drink" we went to the bar, took some shots then Kennedy went off with some girl to dance, Fran went to socialize and dance since she loves people for some reason and Georgia stayed with me as we drank some cocktail.

Two guys approached Georgia and I, starting small conversation then asked us to dance "I'm gay" I said smiling politely at him. He smiled and nodded "my bad"

"I'm good too. I'm staying with my girl" Georgia said and I tilted my head to the side, shaking my head "don't stay for me. Go have fun"

"Or you can come dance with me. It can be a friendly dance" the guy said. I pushed him back gently when he stepped closer to me "I like you for accepting that I'm gay, don't ruin that" He put his hands up in surrender "I apologize"

"You can go with her friend.." I looked over my shoulder at Victoria who approached us and placed her hand on my lower back while she was looking at the guy who was talking to me "..you can fuck off now" she said to him. He stayed quiet then walked away "I'll see you in a bit baby" Georgia said kissing my cheek "have fun"

Victoria sat in Georgia's place and I smirked at her "you were jealous" she rolled her eyes at me "I wasn't jealous. I don't tolerate any harassment in my club"