"I'm not ever getting enough of you, my soul" she screamed when I pushed into her.

Holy fuck. She's so fucking tight.

I feel all her muscles squeezing the life out of me . Killing me but at the same time , this is the moment I could live in, forever.

"Fucking hell, you're - fuck " groaning, I push into her again .

She struggles to stay in her position so I hold her waist. Holding her body as she shakes.

"Daddy ahhh- too much . Y-you're so" my baby moans, I know it's too big for her. I'm too big for her.

It's her first time and I'm not even half way in. My 9 inches is too much for her tiny body. Which is why I'm being too careful with her. Comforting her.

"Shh, take it like a good girl." I keep rubbing her back, calming her.

"Hell baby, come all over my dick" she screams into the pillow, coating my dick with her juices.

"Fuck I'm going to come" I groaned, quickly pulling out of her, twisting her around and cumming all over her stomach.

She shakes uncontrollably, her dried tears , pink cheeks and pouty lips. Fuck. She's so hot.

She's mine.

"You're so beautiful baby" she smiled softly, Wrapping her arms around my neck and clinging onto me.

"More" she whines.

"How can I say no to such a precious girl" she giggled. I sat up, positioning her body on top of me. She removes my pants further.

Looking down she gasped.

"Too big" she shook her head. Looking away.

"It's all yours baby. And not today cause I don't want to over-stimulate you but one day I'm pushing this all into your body." She gulped.

Adjusting her sweaty body above mine, she starts rolling her hips. I push my dick into her again. The thought itself provides me so much pleasure. I throw my head back.

Enjoying as she rolled her hips. hitting her g-spot, I push right back in, resulting in her whimpering.

"Too b-big daddy" she cried out. I cooed at her. Distracting her by kissing the fuck out of her.

"Tell me you love me" I groaned pulling away.

"I love you so much" she sighed finally, cumming for the fifth time tonight. My baby rests her head on my shoulder.

I rub her naked body. Slowly massaging her hips and curves.
Not even five minutes later, I hear the sounds of her snores. Those cute sounds. Adorable.

"My soul, please wake up. I know you're tired baby, but I need to clean you up" she whines and throws a fit for a few minutes, I don't say anything.

I know how tired and exhausted she is. She then gets up slowly. Looking up at me as she smiled.

"Don't smile at me like that" I warn Her. She smiled harder.

"It w-was too much . But it was so good" She admitted hiding her face from me.

"Never hide that precious face from me" I told her warningly, grabbing her jaw making her look up. I run my thumb along her soft plump skin.

"Now let's clean you up precious baby" I get up, picking her up.

With her in my arms, I get into the bathtub and turn on a little warm water.

She winced when the water touched her. I rub her legs to ease the pain. Grabbing a loofah and a bodywash, I start cleaning her body.

She lays her head on my shoulder as I was her hair. Applying her favourite strawberry shampoo and massaging her scalp. She giggled and popped a few bubbles as well.

"You're so precious to me" I mumble softly. She was too engrossed in bursting the bubbles that she didn't listen. Not like I needed her to.

"Niko" she said, distractedly. I already knew she was in her subspace right now. I had to be a little more careful with her.

"Hmm baby?"

"When are we leaving for Russia?"

Author's note
Woah!!! First time having sexy time. Lemme know how was it and what can I do to improve it. As it's, I'm still very new to all this.

Love you- G🌙
Stay safe .