Chapter 5. New Life

Start from the beginning

Joss spent some more time before leaving. Even Gulf asked him to stay for lunch but he postponed it for next time. Win was almost stuck to Gulf. In the kitchen, with girls. They had so much to catch. Mew was happy that Gulf was no more worried about Win. Also he wanted to focus on some work too because he was free for now.

********
Days were passing in a routine. Win had started working in a library although Mew opposed the idea. But he managed to make Mew agree by asking Gulf to help him. Somehow they both managed to convince Mew. Who made sure that the library was close and it was safe environment with a good pay. He was okay with the fact if Win wanted to work to support himself. He was just afraid of his safety. But since it was just around the corner so he was fine now.

He was out to a nearest departmental store to buy a few things with Nattarika and Nattasha secured to his chest. Actually he had to come alone obviously but by now the girls were getting fond of him. So they started crying as he left them in the room. Mew was suprised at their behaviour but Gulf laughingly told him that its normal for an almost 2 months old baby to get attach to their parents as they start to recognise the scent. And Nattarika and Nattasha were attached to him more than Nattarine.

So here he was running the trolly while filling and checking the items he required for home and the girls were happily sucking on their pacifiers with closed eyes. Few kitchen items few things for girls. And if Gulf would have seen him, every other thing in the trolly would be about the girls.

"Mew". He heard someone called him and his hands grripped the handle of the trolly hard. How could he not recognize the voice. But he didnt turn back. Instead he walked to the counter to get the things billed.

"Mew please listen to me. One time please. I beg of you". He heard Tae pleading. Everyone was looking at them. Pity, curiosity, mocking. He pursed his lips in a tight line while ignoring every plead and took the bags after paying for it.

He walked out of the store but his hand was caught. He harshly pulled his hand before turning around to find Tae standing with tears in his eyes. His heart felt a pain looking at him in disoriented shape. He had never let Tae shed a single tear. And now his swollen eyes were a proof how much he had been crying.

"Please Mew".

"Am sorry but why the hell you are disturbing me? Dont you know i am busy with my girls". He said in a harsh tone. Tae stepped back as the words sink in. He now saw two girls seccured at his chest.

"These. These are...". He couldnt finish because the gaze was too intense for him to let speak.

"yes these are my girls. And i am busy. And i dont want to see your face. I have cleared all paths for you. So there is no use to mess around. Go to your home and your family. And dont disturb my peaceful life. For now i want to live for myself. Without any worry, without any regret". He turned to go to his apartment though his heart was in heart was in pain. He wanted to turn and hug Tae. He wanted to kiss his forehead saying everything will be okay. But he couldnt do it.

He reached his apartment making sure Tae had not followed him. He entered the lounge and his lips smiled automatically looking at Gulf handling Nattarine on the floor.

"You are back Phi. Nattarika and Nattasha bothered you"? He asked helping with the bags as Mew opened the harness and put the girls with their sister. May be they were hungry now because they started crying as soon as their backs hit the bed on floor.

Mew and Gulf looked at each other and chuckled. .

"Such drama queens they are. They were out for more than an hour and didnt even complain a bit. And now starting crying after they saw their mother". Mew teased Gulf who sat with the back to the couch to get his girls fed.