'fore supper

I tiptoed as I leaned my chin on his shoulder from behind.

He threw a small glance at me and went back to focus on the sautéed meat he was frying.

I left small kisses on his neck to distract him even more.

"I'm cooking, baby. Give me those kisses after I serve this to you," he said, stirring the other pot of soup.

"Hm, okay. Sure," I replied.

My hands were already slowly traveling to his stomach. He moved his lower bod as soon as I reached his groin area.

"Cein," he tutted, sounding annoyed.

He took a teaspoon and filled it with soup. He faced me and motioned for me to try it.

I grabbed the spoon from his hand and blew on it. He reached another spoon to taste it himself. I sipped a little on mine and spread the rest of the residue around my lips. I stopped him from using the clean spoon and turned him to face me.

"Here," I said, smirking and pointing at my lips.

"You're just making a mess, Cein," he sternly said.

I rolled my eyes and sighed, walking away from him to wipe my mouth.

"My ex would take that chance to taste my mouth," I blurted out.

"The fuck did you say?" I felt his gaze turning to me.

I bit my lower lip.

I heard him move closer to me. I know what I did. And now, I'm scared to turn around and face him.

He aggressively turned my body around. His eyes darkened on mine.

I smiled innocently, blinking multiple times.

"What did you say, Cein?" he sternly asked. He was clenching his jaw while his grip on my arms was getting tighter.

I gulped.

"Wala, wala. I said, you cook the best," I let out a soft chuckle.

"That's not what I heard," his eyes were still on mine. While he was waiting for my response, he turned off the stoves.

Tangina kasi ba't hindi nalang ako nag shut up.

I shrugged his grip off of me as I tried to free myself from my situation. As soon as I stepped away, he quickly pulled me back and carried me on top of the kitchen counter.

Everything happened so fast; I could feel his warm breath slap against my face since our faces were too close. Our lips are almost colliding.

I was frozen still, and I'm sure I triggered him with what I just said. I noticed the sudden, subtle smirk on his face.

He then caressed my inner thighs, spreading my legs slightly apart, which made me stop breathing. He let his fingers slide up and down along my clothed slit.

"You good?" he whispered mockingly, trailing kisses down my neck as he did so.

I tilted my head a little to the side to give him better access to my neck as I bit my lower lip out of pleasure.

"You like this, hm?" he said as he slowly slipped two fingers inside me. "You just couldn't wait, huh?" he kissed me deeply, thrusting his tongue inside my mouth while his pace as he was fingering me went faster.

"Fuck, Clyde," I moaned as the feeling of rapture sent shivers down my spine.

He let out a soft, quiet chuckle, squeezing my ass with his free hand. Then he slipped in another finger, stretching my pussy wider than before.