𝐭𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬

(TW: MENTIONS OF DEATH, ANGST)

It had been a few weeks since Jay and Sunghoon had their first day at the adoption center.

But that was not their first and last visit.

They kept on visiting and getting closer to the children.

Especially Minju.

Sunghoon loved Minju and he would always go to the toy shop before visiting Minju to buy her toy cars for her collection.

< ✦ >

Sunghoon smiled as he stood in the isle of the toy shop Jay also looking at the toy cars.

Jay suddenly had an idea.

"Hey princess, isn't Minju's birthday soon."

Sunghoon thought about it for a second before pulling out his phone.

He opened the calendar app and gasped.

"Yes it is! Her birthday is in 2 days! How could I forget?!"

Sunghoon hit his head in frustration.

"Don't worry let's get something for her now."

Jay smiled his plan was going perfectly.

Sunghoon went to the more expensive cars and saw a pack of 10 cars all of expensive brands.

Jay looked closer to see they were all actually made by the brand themselves.

Jay looked at the packaging and smiled grabbing it off the shelf.

"This is amazing! Me and Min were talking about this last week!"

Sunghoon looked at it and was confused.

"What is the difference between that and the cars I buy her?"

Jay pointed at the top of the packaging which showed all the logos of the different luxury car brands.

"Look. These are all manufactured by the actual companies with actual metal but they are just really small."

Jay looked at the back and showed him the price.

Sunghoon's eyes widened.

"Oh shit..."

Jay smiled.

"It's the perfect gift for min."

Jay held onto the cars before holding Sunghoon's hand and taking him to the direction of the register.

"What about me? Shouldn't I buy her a gift?"

"Whatever I buy is also what you buy. Plus I know you are just gonna use my card anyway."

Sunghoon wanted to say something back but he couldn't when he knew that the only thing that was sitting in his wallet right now was Jay's black card.