𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠... 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?

Jake walked around the mansion while Sunoo was still sleeping in his room.

He walked into the kitchen to get some water for his treasure but he saw Sunghoon there instead.

Sunghoon was sat on top of the counter.

"Good morning Sunghoon. Why are you sitting on the counter top?"

Sunghoon was going to reply when Jay walked into the kitchen and answered for him.

"He can't walk."

"Expected."

Jake just nodded and grabbed a cup of water leaving door after.

Sunghoon whined.

Jay turned around and stared at his boyfriend as he was getting ingredients to make breakfast.

"What's wrong princess?"

"You."

"What's wrong with me?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"You need to give me attention you can't just leave me on a counter top!"

Jay chuckled and put all the ingredients he had next to the stove as he walked towards Sunghoon.

Sunghoon spread his legs to leave some space for Jay to stand.

Jay stood in front of him and smiled.

"Is my princess needy?"

Sunghoon had already lost his shame around Jay anyways.

"Yes. I need you to be close to me."

"And is me standing at the fridge a meter away from you too far?"

"Yes. It's in fact very far."

Jay kissed his princess on the forehead and Sunghoon wrapped his hands around Jay's back.

Jay picked Sunghoon up and pur him on the countertop near the fridge instead as he put all the ingredients back.

Jay kept a hand on Sunghoon's thigh because he needed to be close at all times.

Sunghoon smiled.

< ✦ >

Once Jay had finished putting away everything in the fridge he walked up to Sunghoon and picked him up once again.

Sunghoon snuggled into the crevice of Jay's neck. But then he became curious.

"Who is making breakfast then?"

"I'll just order some pancakes from the nearby cafe."

Sunghoon smiled once again he was happy Jay was listening and he kept him close.

Jay got to his work room and sat down Sunghoon in his lap.

He started to work as he put on his glasses.