Punishment

|| Y/n ||

"Yes, baby girl," I froze at my place. His lips are brushing my ear, and he slides his hand on my tummy from back. He's touching me after so long, and he suddenly made me face him.

Suddenly, all the lights brightened the room. When I look at him. He is burning in rage.
Dark eyes. Messy hair. Tightened Jaw.

He looks so hot, like he comes out from a different world itself. I come closer to my face. I couldn't move an inch. It is like I am possessed and don't want this possession to break. I want to look into his eyes forever.

"YOU DRANK WITH ANOTHER MAN." The possession broke, and I frown. I did drink, but how does he know that I drank with a man? "H_h_how do you___hey what are you doing?" I ask him because I am in the air, and he is holding me in bridal style.

He took me to the living room and threw me on the sofa like a rag doll. "WHAT THE HELL TAEHYUNG?_ are you doing?
He starts coming close to me and traps me between his hands. "Why did you go out without my permission?" His voice is calm, but it's only before the thunder.
"I don't need your permission for going out."
He smirks, and I frown.

"You are being feisty. Aren't you?" Huh? I tried to push him, but he didn't even bulge. "Baby, you did a mistake, and you aren't admitting it. It's not good." He said in a deep voice, but his closeness and voice form sweat beads on my forehead. His dark eyes made me scared. He gently wiped the sweat beads from my forehead and stood straight. I sigh in relief, though it's over.

"You are scared, but you weren't when that friend of yours was touching you. Rubbing your lips with his thumb. Being close to you." He shouted and threw the vase on the floor, shattering it into tiny pieces.

"It_it's non_none of your business. I can spend my time with anyone and f_for your ki_nd information. There was my other friend too." He scoffs, and I sigh in disbelief.
I frown at his previous words. How does he know about these things? "Yo_you had som_someone following me?" I ask him. If it's true. I am gonna break your bones, Taehyung. "They aren't someone. They are your bodyguards." I frown, and he bends down to my level and straightens the lines with his fingers. "You are my fiancée, and you need protection."

He straightens up and folds his arms on his chest. "You should've asked my opinion. You can't rule my life." Tears are about to come out of my eyes, but I am holding them. I thought, I am thinking too much, but they were following me everywhere.

"When it comes to your safety, I don't need anyone's opinion, even yours." He says,  and I look at him in disbelief. "Just stop these things, Taehyung. Bodyguards. Caring about me. Kissing me and holding me." I burst out crying and hid my face between my knees. It's because of drinks that I can't hold onto my emotions.

He held me, and I looked at him in the eyes. "W_why ca_can't you leave me alone?" He wipes tears from my cheeks and kisses gently on them. "I can't leave you alone. Ever." His voice is gentle and calms this time.

He brought his lips near to mine and gently packed them, then slowly he started to suck my lips. Tugging them between his lips asking for entrance and I gave in. He starts devouring my mouth. I didn't realize when he held me and took me to the stairs. He made our way to the room.

He gently lay me on the bed and slowly broke the kiss, and we looked into each other's eyes.

"I am afraid that I will fall in love with you, Taehyung." I thought while looking at him. He looks so beautiful at this moment that I can't believe it in my eyes.

|| Taehyung ||

She is looking so beautiful at this moment that I want to make her mine, but it's not the right time yet. "Birdy?" She isn't a submissive type of girl, but if she doesn't obey me. One day, she will put herself in danger, and I can't tolerate that.

"It's time for punishment, and this time, it won't be the kissing." She frown and try to push, but I held her securely. No more escaping, love. "Ta_Taehyung, please, I won't do anything again." I didn't listen to her and stood up from her.

I held her in bridal style, and she wriggled. "If you move again. I swear to God I will drop you, and you might not want that punishment." I threatened her, and she just silently watched. I can never hurt her, but I like it when she obeys me. We went down, and I sat her on the passenger seat.

"Where are we going?" She asks me with worry in her voice.

Seoul is beautiful at night, but the person sitting beside me is more beautiful. How in a month my life changed so much. I never in my life thought I would have such a wonderful girl with me.

"Taehyung, can you please tell me where we are? I am scared." She is utterly scared now. "Well, that's your punishment." She frowns, and I just smirk. I stopped in the middle of the road. "Wh_what do y_you mean?" Before she could say something. "GET OUT, Y/N." I could see the tears in her eyes, but it is necessary.

"Pl__please" She pleased but I kept my cold face. "I don't think you have a problem with hearing, so just get out of the car." I slowly came near her and opened the car door and pushed her outside, but made sure she didn't fall.

"Ta_Taehyung, please." I open the door of my side, and she looks at me all confused.
Did she think I was gonna leave her in the middle of the road? She thinks of me as a cruel person.

"Come here." For first-time, she obeys me.
I took out the blindfold and tied it to my eyes.
"Love, open the door for me." She did as I asked, and I settled myself. "Are you gonna stand here, or will you sit?"

Now it's time for fun, baby girl.

I hit the button and engine roars in life, and I hear Y/n gasp. I start driving the car at a speed of 170 km per hour, and Y/n starts crying. "Please please Ta_Taehyung, we will die. Please sto_stop
the car."

She's crying her heart out because she is afraid of darkness and high speed.
"Ple_please, Taehyung the_there is a car going to hi__hit us."

She tried to stand up, but I held her. "Y/N, JUST SIT AT YOUR PLACE IF YOU DON'T WANNA DIE."
She just cried and closed her eyes. "Babe, it's not even 10 minutes, and you're crying. Will you try to disobey me?" I ask her in a sarcastic tone.

"N_no I_I won't do it again," I smirk. Finally, she understood. I speed up the car more, and she cries more. My heart clenched at her cries, but I couldn't let her do anything as she wished.

We reached home. When I remove the blindfold and look at her. Her beautiful eyes held tears. That button nose and rosy cheeks are all red.

"Come here, baby." She burst out crying more and snuggled in my chest. I caress her hair.

I am sorry, princess.