By Allah she's angry because her ankle would have sprain, she's getting tired of malik attitude day by day .

"I said.........she didn't get to repeat what she said a backhand slap landed on her face and he drive out of the house.

"What did i do!
Why are you treating me this way, if you don't want me,
divorce me, it's as simple as that,
you think i enjoy staying wih you,
No i dont, the only reason I'm in this house is for the fact that i don't want my dad to think low of your family, if you don't have regards for family reputation s............
Another deafening backhand landed on her face and wlh it is true one do see star when been slapped hard, her head ringing in pain as she try to gain her blurry vision back, the metallic taste filled her mouth and a droplet of blood fall to her hand making her to quickly use the handkerchief in her hand to stop the blood from her nose.

"Stop the car."she say glancing at malik, he have one of his hand casually resting by the door and the right hand on the wheel as tho he didn't just finish using it to brutalize her face.

"Stop the car malik."falak say and by now she's have her hand around the door openimg.

"Stop the car malik or wlh i will open it."she try opening it but it's lock which frustrate her the more.

"St........he step on the brake sending her flying to the dashboard and she hits her nose once again on the hard surface making her to groan.

Malik turn and face her, he aggressively grab her by the veil sending an excruciating pain to her neck and she grab his hand to prevent him from strangling her.

"The next time you dare shout at me....he trailed letting the threate sink in her before he tossed her head making it to hit the window glass.

"Open the car for me."she demand he ignore her and start the engine.

"Stop!"she yell and malik feel he's had enough of her drama.

He maneuver the car to the road side and halt.

"If you spoil my morning wlh you gonna regret it." He threat and start the car, falak just wipe her tears and remain quiet through out the drive to her suprise malik head to the company, she glance at her phone screen. 9am she need to be in school and the drive from here is about 20minutes because fu,ad has came here with her before countless of times.

"Malik i need to be in school i have test."she say she'd already missed the 8am lectures she can't missed a test.

he ignore her and park at the private parking lot with a hiss.

"Wlh i will call your mum."she threat wiggling her phone to him and he shoot her a deadly glare.

He stretch his hand to the backseat and grab his office bag.

"hello mummy."falak say placing her phone to her ear, he reach out to grab the phone but she was quick to open the car door making her to fall on gravel stones.

He step out of the car and by now she's dusting her clothes as she stand up, he walk to where she's standing and she glance up at him but continue with what she's doing, she's certain he's not that dumb to raised his hand on her in public that to at his work place, he wouldn't dare.