Silken Hosiery

Max was a bright and curious young man living in a small town. He had always been fascinated by pantyhose and the beauty of a girl's legs when she had on a pair.

He loved how sexy they made a girl's legs look and often wondered what it would feel like to wear a pair himself. However, as a young boy in a small town, he knew that this was not something that was considered "normal" for boys to do.

His strange fascination with pantyhose started when he was a child and would see his college age aunt wearing them. From then on, he couldn't take his eyes off women who wore them.

As he went through middle school, his fascination grew stronger and he found it harder and harder to ignore.

It wasn't until one day, while home alone, that he finally decided he had to know for himself what it was like. So he visited his sister's room, and began to search through her drawers for a pair.

After rummaging through several drawers, he found a pair.

He was nervous and scared, but also strangely excited. Even though he was home alone, he was so afraid that he quickly hid the pantyhose in his pocket and rushed back to his own room.

Max immediately locked the door behind himself and pulled the hose out, eager to try them on. He quickly took off his jeans and began to fumble with the silky pantyhose, trying to figure out how to put them on.

For a moment, he felt silly and embarrassed, but then he started to feel something he had never experienced before. As he pulled the hose up his legs the soft fabric hugged his skin and made his legs feel smooth and oh so sensual.

He loved the way the fabric shimmered, the softness it provided whenever he moved, and how it made him feel almost like a different person. He no longer felt like a boy. With the hose on he felt soft, feminine, vulnerable, and pretty.

Max loved the way he felt in the hose, so much so he already knew he wanted to keep them on forever, but when he heard the garage door open, he quickly removed them and got his jeans back on.

Hiding the hose under his mattress, he couldn't think of anything other than getting to put them on again. He knew he couldn't wear them out in public, but he decided that he would always wear them secretly under his clothes. He loved the way they made him feel, so much, that he couldn't imagine going a day without them.

In time, Max became more daring with his newfound love for pantyhose. He stole a couple more pairs and would sometimes wear them to school, hiding them under his jeans, hoping no one would notice. He struggled with the fear of being caught, but he couldn't resist the allure of the fabric against his skin.

Eventually he did get caught. It was graduation night and he had chosen to wear shiny, shimmery coffee colored hose under the slacks he had on under his graduation gown.

He didn't get caught at the ceremony but afterwards he changed into a tee shirt and jeans. He opted to keep the hose on under the jeans he changed into before heading out to a wild graduation party at one of his classmate's home.

At the party he drank so much alcohol he was no longer able to remain consious of the hose and take the care he needed in order to keep the hose from becoming exposed.

At one point he made out with a girl and they ended up going to a bedroom to have sex. When the girl unzipped his jeans and began to lower them she discovered his secret fetish and began to laugh.